Amplified Fun (RP Topic)

“See. That’s a good simple code name.”

“Aw stop, youre gonna make me blush.” He jokes

“Oh fine.” The figure said, sighing before humming in thought. “… Hmm… Oh, I know! call us Flare!” He called down.

“So Mr. Army Major acts like the boss, by who really is? I need to get my codename approved,” Wraithe whispers so Malcolm can not hear.

“See. That’s a good code name “

OOC I already approved the other code name via vlad

“Why thank you! I knew my idea was better but he’s a stubborn one.~”

“Shouldn’t we come up with the plan first, codenames later?”

“Order doesn’t really matter.”

“How much time do we have til police come check this place out?”

1 Like

“Until they notice.”

Bailey sits down “So. Whats the plan here?”

“FINALLY! I’ve been itching to try my ideas out. ‘Vlad’s’ right though, I’ve never done this sort of thing before. I typically would suggest just letting me go get all the cash, but I’ll let you guys feel helpful. How about we just use someone to distract them as portal-guy goes and takes everyone inside the vault? Wait, we’re doing banks right?”

Alexis sighs “Pfft. That’s lame. We gotta rob a huge company of course. I dunno. Maybe an internet company.” [quote=“ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, post:134, topic:42808”]
doing banks right?”
[/quote]

“Really we’re ok with anything so long as there’s an eventual explosion!~”

1 Like

“That’s not How a heist works…”

“Eh, we live in a world with superpowers. Somethings going to end up being blow up sooner or later.” Flare called down in a nonchalant tone.

“Internet company. I love it! Man, we could broadcast random stupid stuff to prank everyone! And you all- I mean we all can get rich! And explosions would work too!”

“We have super power resistant materials and magic. Not our safest bet.”

“We can also steal what money we can by tapping into their accounts. Explosions aren’t our best bet for a place like this.”

“That’s what they all say.~”

1 Like

“So what if they shut off their accounts, making the money invalid?” Wraithe wonders out loud.