Amplified Fun (RP Topic)

“Well I’d say the best idea would be to at least also take the money but then make it seem like we didn’t…”

“That could work, we’d need to come up with a way to provide fake money…”

“Bitcoin…” The figure muttered in a jokingly ponderous tone.

“I have a work around. We just spread it out into multiple small accounts and convert it to physical money”

So we got to go bust into this internet company to do it?”

1 Like

“Obviously. Maybe check if hey have a vault.”

1 Like

“But- wouldn’t their vault be online?”

1 Like

“That’s their bank account… Loads of places have small safety vaults.”

1 Like

“How much planning and preparation are we putting in to this? We gonna survey the area? Also, what about their powers? We don’t have a power-dampener or something, do we?” Wraithe questions as he pulls out the now barren lollipop stick from his mouth, and throws it away.

OOC/ Is this Alexis or “Vlad” talking?

1 Like

OOC Alexis
IC “We’re of course gonna scout out. We can’t really predict their power because He doesn’t want to hack into their systems.”
Vlad waves and grins

1 Like

“Okay, scouring seems more fun. Meet you there!” Wraithe sparks his way into a power outlet, before realizing he has no idea where they’re going.

Alexis sighs

1 Like

(Sparks back) “Wait, So where are we going?”

1 Like

“Don’t go yet. We need to finish talking.”

1 Like

So what else do we need to know?

1 Like

“We need to counter their security team if we can”

“Do we know how any people they have? What weapons they have?”

“I can go check, I just need to know where it is.” Wraithe suggests.

“I can help with that!” The figure called out, suddenly jumping from the rafters, aimed towards an area shadowed by a few of the machines/boxes/ yada-yada below his position.
As he entered the shadow he couldn’t be seen from the darkness, almost as if he’d vanished, before he stepped out, brushing at his clothes, all of which were basically comfort clothes, from his hoodie to his baggy sweatpants.
“Also, ditto on the weapons question!” He said, grinning as he adjusted his glasses.

“Probably guns. Um. Cameras. Basic security team. Then maybe an advanced team due to this being a special branch we’re robbing. I honestly don’t know what weapons an Internet company could have…”