Amplified Fun (RP Topic)

“Probably tazers or some pistols. Im mainly worried about the magic.”

“People, I’d assume. Super powers, you know…”

OOC/ Are we allowed to have more than one character, assuming that they’re approved on the sign-up? 'Cause I’ve been thinking about adding characters later

1 Like

“Ooh! Sounds fun!”

1 Like

OOC I clearly put in the rules I’m pretty sure. You can make as many as you want
IC “I mean yeah. But magic exists. We have to watch for that as it’s fairly versatile.”

1 Like

“So this magic… It’s like powers except you choose them, right?”

“They chose you. Why? It really only happens in non powered folk for some reason.”

“So they won’t be very common will they? And there are still people without them right?”

OOC these are really more OOC questions

“Its about as common as people with superpowers. There are still people without powers as rare as that is”

“So we need a way to counter them. Like go all stealthy and stuff. Don’t get caught. Surveillance will be helpful.”

1 Like

“I can stealth!”

1 Like

“Welcome to the club”

1 Like

“Nice!” Flare said excitedly, holding out a fist for a fist bump.

2 Likes

“Yeah!” Wraithe returns the fist bump.

1 Like

“Fear the stealthers for none shall catch us!” Flare cheered, cackling slightly.

1 Like

Wraithe laughs along

1 Like

“Oh, this is going to be a fun group to be a part of!” Flare said cheerfully as he calmed down, still chuckling.

1 Like

Alexis nods
“Vladmir” grabs a bunch of flip phones “These are disposable untrackable. Everyone has to take one if they wanna join.”

Wraithe grabs one and sparks into it.

Vladmir sighs “Why did you spark into your phone?”

Sparks out. “I wanted to see how much room was inside of it. Oh, and how powerful the battery is. It kind of gives you a rush. Pretty long, I’d say. Wanna try it? I can spark you in if you’d like, though I bet you wouldn’t.”

1 Like