An Official Statement Regarding Eljay

Alright…

2 Likes

why are we still here, just to suffer

RIP ELJAY YOU’lL BE MISSED

26 Likes

That’s possibly the greatest thing that’s come out of this. Thank you.

1 Like

every night I can feel my miru
my bionicle collection
even my recap reviews
The status I’ve lost
The friends I’ve lost

It won’t stop hurting

You feel it too, don’t you?

17 Likes

Eljay,
I love him more than Peanut Butter n’ Jelljay.
Can’t you telljay?
Can’t you telljay just by the smelljay?
It’s sad that he felljay.
It seems he’s now just a shelljay.
But I will continue to yelljay
Eljay.

poem made in less than a minute, for the Leljays

17 Likes

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Eljay I’m sorry
TTV fired you

22 Likes

You might change roses and violets to axels and pins.

12 Likes

Y’know, I’ve already made a general response to this all earlier, but I think I’ll add to it a little.

As a long time viewer/fan, I really appreciate all you guys at TTV do to keep the channel exciting and interesting and everything it is. I am grateful for all of your efforts and work. Like many fans, I really wish that hadn’t had to include the loss of Eljay, but, it is what it is, and I can not and will not attempt to make judgement on whether or not I agree with the decision as long as I am ignorant of the details(which I understand is completely the point.). I’ll continue to watch and enjoy TTV and I’ll continue to support and follow Eljay, and rather than place blame I’ll move on and make the most of things as they are now.

In regards to the members of TTV personally, I’m bummed out for you. It really sucks seeing Eljay go, but I generally consider myself a pretty sympathetic and empathetic person, and really I am pretty bummed out that this was a result of the deterioration of the personal relationship between Eljay and some others. I understand fully that it’s not really something that could be avoided, but I am sorry for you guys in that regard, and honestly that bums me out just as much if not more than the fact that he’s gone. Just on a sympathetic level, it sucks to hear the friendship decayed to that point, and it’s only made worse by the many people here in these comments who are blindly attacking out of emotion.

If I can just offer an encouragement for going forward, I’ll suggest, though I’m sure you all know it, to just let those people either give you all a chance without him and trust, as I do, that this unfortunate decision was made for the best, or leave out of frustration. Either way, the response isn’t rational, it’s emotional, and unfortunately you can’t reason or negotiate with emotions. Don’t let it deter or disparage you guys, just put focus on making what comes next the best it can be to prove to everyone the channel is going to continue to be great despite this. (Just my two cents)

As a last note, @Mesonak, I saw your comments on Eljay’s video, glad to hear you two are still friends. :slight_smile: Again on an empathetic level it sucks to have seen that the friendship of some people who’s interactions I’ve enjoyed watching for some time has been broken, and it would’ve been that much more of a bummer to hear that that was true between the two of you too. Have a good one man.

7 Likes

On the bright side @Eljay , at least you gonna keep those exclusive masks (That Gali one tho)…or so we hope thats the case.

Its like divorce, only you get to keep the 3D printed banana and car.

8 Likes

What seems fishy to you about this, assuming that you weren’t referring to something else?

Not sure if I see any connection between his activity on the boards and this.

1 Like

Gonna drop in here real quick to say hey, and to thank everyone for their support.

If you haven’t yet seen my video pertaining to this, I did mention that I would still be around here to interact with the community whenever. Feel free to send me a message at any time.

Many thanks, everyone.

72 Likes

Nevermind

1 Like

Not going to lie, I kind of jumped (in a good way) when I saw the notification for this in my profile feed. Glad to see you drop by.

8 Likes

Theres too much drama on this board.

6 Likes

This picture sums up a lot of people’s feelings right now, including me.

Also, RIP Pins and Axles.

25 Likes

they played him like a darn fiddle

2 Likes

Or he played them, we shall see who gets the better animoo comeback.

3 Likes

I finally realize that my account has been logged out of for ages and return to see that Eljay has vanished into the morning mist that covers his Miru while he drowns some gophersYes I know he’s still around.
I don’t claim to be the most avid viewer but I can say for certain and in a very late fashion that Eljay and Meso’s content were the most consistent things I watched in recent memory besides OET’s previously unbroken 10 episode run. It’s really sad to see him off air from the hour-long videos I listen to while I work, and honestly I’m glad that both sides seemed to have broken off as peacefully as they did seeing that Eljay is still hanging around it seems.
In the wake of other breaks in large YT partnerships such as with the Completionist and GameGrumps I guess this will just become another one to add to the chalk board that is my subscription list. It’s somewhat reassuring to see that we at least have a official statement coming from both parties that match with each other at around 70%.

3 Likes

[quote=“yaoyao9, post:225, topic:40001”]
In the wake of other breaks in large YT partnerships such as with the Completionist and GameGrumps I guess this will just become another one to add to the chalk board that is my subscription list.[/quote]

I can understand that feeling.

We’ll take what we can get. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

boss, we’re sending in pequod

get the heck out of here!

1 Like