An Official Statement Regarding Eljay

It hurts to read this

3 Likes

Well guys, now that Eljay is deadā€¦ How do we move on? How can we go on after this funeral? I donnoā€¦

Ik heā€™s not dead

What weā€™re doing right now, making art, poemsā€¦ Reminds me a lot of BIONICLEā€™s cancellationsā€¦

5 Likes

@cast This statement is greatly appreciated. You didnā€™t have to make this statement but the fact you did shows me this was not just a corporate move but rather one of respect and I like you all the more for it.

I will miss Eljayā€™s sarcasm and bad puns in the podcasts as this was the kind of humor I liked the most.
It will be odd not to hear him any more but I am glad he is sticking around the boards.

9 Likes

I donā€™t really have any feelings on this matter. I just donā€™t know what to think about this yet. Eljay is (although now I suppose the term should be was) my favorite cast member. MNOG with MESOOOO is one of my favorite videos on the channel. Itā€™s going to be hard not hearing him in the podcasts and the videos.

TTV will still be one of my favorite channels, even without Eljay. We all will miss him, however. I wish both Eljay and TTV the best possible luck in their future endeavors.

Edit: Wolk is right. This hurts like the Bionicle cancellations.

4 Likes

You donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about child

1 Like

You know, you do have a point. In alot of ways this is reminiscent of Bionicleā€™s Cancellation, either generation. Though I think itā€™s important to remember Eljay isnā€™t dead, despite the impression alot of the comments in this topic would give.

Just think of it as Eljay might return one day with his own G2ā€¦

Ponders what that would look like

21 Likes

It will have Blackjack and deviant women.

14 Likes

I donā€™t know how to feel about this Iā€™ve watched this channel science I was in sixth grade. Now being a sophomore itā€™s great to see how the channels evolved. But while I did enjoy what eljay did from time to time he was usually my least favorite member, but I hope heā€™ll be well off after this.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Wait, what?

Eljay is not as unique of a name as it would seem.

5 Likes

Wowā€¦ I left for a few months andā€¦ A lot has happenedā€¦ RIP in peace Eljay I guess

Wait heā€™s not dead.

3 Likes

Question: Now that Eljay is gone, what will happen to BioCraft? Will there be any future game nights?

3 Likes

I S
T H A T
A
F U T U R A M A
R E F E R E N C E

5 Likes

I just heard this news in my youtube feed. donā€™t know what to really say about it outside of it reminding me of when Hulk Hogan got removed from WWE hall of fame. not in terms of cause for removal but impact of decision. literally ripping away the oldest and strongest foundation of the community.

as many people have pointed out he was the crown jewel of this Bionicle fan channel with his recap and (at the time) current reviews of the Bionicle theme with very solid reasoning and logical arguments behind his views and opinions on the matter. havenā€™t seen the MNOG videos or the NinjagoCast but I am betting he brought the same thought and insight as well. and at least in my opinion, he seemed the most Bionicle-fan I have seen with his classic Miru in his vids. just something about him wearing such an icon of the franchise gave said franchise legitimacy if I make sense.

sigh times are changing. makutafest officially discontinued the purpose of the channel discontinued now (at least under the brand name) TTVā€™s most popular content discontinued. feels bad man.

do hope something good comes out of this in the near future and I hope all parties involved find success.

3 Likes

Depends on if Eljay has the right to make Biocraft without TTV or not I guess. He said during an aftershow in the Patreon chat a while ago that he may do it as a community project, but thatā€™s merely an idea, I wouldnā€™t count on it happening.

As for gamenights, Iā€™m sure TTV will do more gamenights in the future, most likely not on the Biocraft map howeverā€¦

1 Like

Wait, Iā€™m not thereā€¦ WHAT IS THIS DARK DISCORD MAGICā€¦

For a dollar a month in our Patreon you too can join in memorial services for dead/leaving cast members.

6 Likes

@Eljay, know that you are always welcome on the boards. Hope you do well.

1 Like

Ohhh, I need to wait for my paycheck :expressionless: but it was a lovely memoriam service for those whom have left.

1 Like