An Official Statement Regarding Eljay

Thought I’d ask: is Eljay going to be considered a guest if/when on future NinjagoCasts, and who’s replacing him as host?

3 Likes

It sent a smile my way too, man. :slight_smile:

So, I’m not TTV, but…
A. He likely won’t be in any future TTV content.
B. We’ve been discussing this in the patron chat, but as far as I’m aware, there isn’t a conclusive replacement yet.

4 Likes

Well, I’d honestly give something of an audition but there are a lot of things that would take priority and I am still just starting out on YouTube and don’t feel like I’d have much of a chance at the open slot. Nor do I feel I would be able to contribute much to the group aside from the occasional rant or joke or random musical number that gets stuck in my head on a daily basis.

1 Like

The thing that really stands as a crucial point here is the fact that being a part of the cast would be a ton of work; certainly much more time-intensive of a commitment than I could reasonably afford to stick with. Y’know, applying isn’t tough, but weathering the initial storms may very well be. That was some wise analysis, man; I feel like most folks would just be psyched to consider being part of the cast.

2 Likes

I honestly would love to join the cast, if I felt confident in my ability to balance that with other aspects of my life but as you said, it is a huge commitment and that’s why I’m not going to give an audition.

3 Likes

Oh wow, this came completely out of nowhere, I’m speechless. I’ve been a fan of TTV for years, even though I haven’t really used the Boards much. It’s going to be hard to accept that Eljay isn’t a part of the cast anymore, but it won’t stop me from following and supporting this amazing channel, and I look forward to seeing what Eljay will do in his individual endeavors.

5 Likes

it’s a pity
Well, it’s like we’ll survive

1 Like

No we’re dying day by day. Not because of LJ not being part of the cast anymore, it’s simply because of our nature as organisms. Rip us. Guess we won’t survive afterall…

13 Likes

Unfortunately, we live in a world where decisions are not black and white. I can say for myself that I will miss Eljay, but I’m sure that both TTV and Eljay will be able to successfully move forward with their independent channels.

11 Likes

Though this saddens me as he was what drew me into the TTV with his recap reviews, it will only be a matter of time before another casting call us made and everyone forgets this ever happened. Not to mention that you guys will need need a new banner.

3 Likes

To be totally upfront, I really doubt that; I don’t think that we’ll be seeing a new cast member any time soon. I could be wrong, of course, but the direction that the cast is going in seems to suggest that it will be a while before we get to meet a new personality.

4 Likes

Sadly yes, this is most likely the case.

1 Like

I agree, I feel like if they added one soon, it would feel like they would be “replacing” Eljay. If they added a new member, they would need a very different personality, and it would need to be after this has cooled down.

1 Like

Definitely, buy I even after reading this, I still have no idea why he was fired.

1 Like

I think what Var’s saying here is that there were some personal problems involving eljay and everyone agreed it was a good idea to let him go.

2 Likes

Allright, I guess I was just worried it was a personal vendetta that one of the cast members had, though it appears that he was just being an all around negative person, and I can see his personality clashing with the other members.

2 Likes

There’s no evidence to suggest that either of those ideas are either true or false. I’d try to be a little more tactful, since Eljay is still active on the boards.

2 Likes

Oh, trust me, I’m sympathizing with Eljay, as he and I have very similar personalities, and I took his side on most Podcast arguments. That’s why I’m truly sorry to see him go.

3 Likes

I getcha; that said, I thought that I’d suggest how you might be coming across in a certain way. I agree with you completely, man.

1 Like

LONG AGO, ON A DISTANT YOUTUBE CHANNEL
I, ILLUSTRIOUSVAR, ■■■■■ PLUGGING MASTER OF TTV, UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL ONTO THE BOARDS
BUT A FOOLISH CAST MEMBER WEARING A MAGIC MIRU, STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME
BEFORE THE FINAL EPISODE OF PINS AND AXELS WAS UPLOADED, I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN HIS CONTRACT, AND FIRED HIM FROM THE PODCAST, WERE MY MARDI GRAS IS LAW
NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURNED TO THE PODCAST AND CALM THE ANGRY MESS THAT IS THE COMMUNITY

Sorry

35 Likes