An Official Statement Regarding Eljay

Oh wow. They actually went and did it. They really went and did it.
We’ve been joking about this for years…

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry…

17 Likes

don’t worry guys we still have EljayBot /s

):

9 Likes

This sounds like you fired him…

8 Likes

Well, this is hard. Like many, Eljay was my favorite cast member. His style of humor is similar to my own, as was his view on many BIONICLE related things cough leg debate cough. A lot of my favorite TTV moments in general can be attributed to him. From, the epic waste of time that was the 3D printer debate and the Wyvern debacle, to his rages of “MESOOOOO” in MNOG with Meso, Eljay will be sorely missed. I understand that times change, and nothing lasts forever, but to see it end this way is hard. I hope that the rest of the cast and Eljay can remain friends, since I would never wish the feeling of losing a friend on anyone. It hurts. Here’s to the future of TTV. Still bright, but with a little less yellow and green mixed in.

May the Toa of Mangosteen rest in piece.

18 Likes

Man, this totally came outta left field.

Makurafest and Brickfair only happened just recently, two major events with TTV.

And now,

He just ain’t there anymore.

I hope you guys will be willing to give us a full explanation about what happened eventually, cause I am unsatisfied with just an idea of disagreements and I wanna know details, this was just way too sudden for something this major to be thrown without letting us know what went on

24 Likes

I kinda saw this coming at bfv i saw eljay was very distant, he seemed disinterested and didn’t want to be with the his group, i know at one point when i was chilling and i saw him by himself, he seemed like he wanted to be alone?

8 Likes

It’s essentially what they said but in professionspeak, dearie.

3 Likes

Wow, didn’t expect to find this when I hopped on…

I don’t think TTV will ever be the same without him; either way I know that the channel will keep releasing great content, but… ah well.

All in all the recap reviews, MNOG with Meso (and VNOG, and MNOG II, and all that), and pins and axles shall be sorely missed.

5 Likes

Why fire your most popular host?

2 Likes

This is really sad to hear, especially cause i got into the channel because of the recap reviews.

7 Likes

Good job morons you lost the best member. Without eljay and now that you’ve got rid of bionicle your channel is simple a empty husk of what it used to be.

Oh and go ahead and remove this comment if you want because we all know you can’t handle others opinions

3 Likes

Well something big happened. I’d like to hear from both sides what happened, but I guess I’ll have to wait for a bit.

Dang, I went from liking Eljay to disliking him to having a grudging respect for him. I don’t know what to think now…

6 Likes

I only hope we get a decent explanation of the situation; I think as fans we deserve it. I’ll withhold judgement until said explanation, though…

5 Likes

Looks like Team Kahi won.

9 Likes

Exactly. Eljay promised a video “within the coming days,” and It would make sense for at least one of the other Cast members to go into somewhat more detail in one of the upcoming podcasts.

My gut reaction to this is that I am sad, but I don’t want to rage at either side until I have more facts. If a week goes by and no one says anything… then I’ll start to get more riled up.

9 Likes

He will be missed, Thank you Eljay.

2 Likes

And many tears are being shed at this. I hope we’ll get to see Eljay around every once in a while as he helped make this community the amazing thing it is.

5 Likes

As a mere member of the boards I naturally have no idea what happened but I have to admit that the “everyone hates eljay” jokes have now taken a darker meaning in my mind.

10 Likes

Your comment implies we wanted either of these things to happen. Do you truly think that little of us?

This comment honestly breaks my heart.

45 Likes

Var, I am on your side. But, this guy was either being a troll or just being sarcastic. Such is the pain of using text based chat. Eljay will be missed by many.

2 Likes