An Official Statement Regarding Jon

We consider The TTV Channel to be a home to our cast and crew. We expect each and every one of our members to be able to coexist peacefully in a safe and healthy working environment. This philosophy is vital to how we operate our channel. We’re supposed to be an accessible place for people of all ages to enjoy and it’s our responsibility to uphold the values that we believe all decent human beings should strive for. It is our job to set an example for the hundreds of people that look up to us and consume the content we make daily and it’s paramount that these values are upheld with the strictest level of scrutiny.

We regret to inform you that we have failed.

We’ve failed all of the people who follow our channel, and we’ve failed our cast and crew; of whom it was our responsibility to keep safe.

It’s with a heavy heart that we inform you that Jonathan Juan is no longer a member, or affiliated with The TTV Channel.

We expect the very best from our staff, and even more so from our owners. We’re extremely disappointed by the events that have transpired and we promise to do better.

To those who continue to support us, we give you our thanks.

To our cast and crew:

We will never let you down again.

52 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what happened?

10 Likes

Well this is, unexpected.

3 Likes

Next on TTV: Jon takes over the whole TTV and turns it into TTJ.
Edit: I just saw that TTV tweeted about it and that makes me belive in it even less because they didn’t tweeted when Eljay or Prpl left. I also looked at the Eljay’s statement and you can clearly see a big diffrence.
Another edit: After analysing the situation and talking to Meso I’m more willing to belive in this now. I think that some hiatus is a good thing because people will have the time to get over it and the TTV itself will have the time for some reformation so it could come back feeling fresh.

3 Likes

RIP

34 Likes

Which at this rate will still exist at the end of the year?
:clap:

10 Likes

I did not expect this to happen. Granted, I didn’t expect another cast member to leave TTV, but still.

2 Likes

Two members in one day? Geez

4 Likes

I am so confused. Here’s hoping everything get’s sorted out going forward.

3 Likes

Okay, what? It seems I’m not the only one out of the loop. Did Jon do something wrong?

3 Likes

The Cast and Crew have yet to elaborate. I think they are being polite by not airing out the dramatic details.

9 Likes

Sweet.

Frick.

Honestly I’m not sure how to feel, though I’m also very, very concerned about what could have possibly happened. Between this and Prpl…I’m a little worried.

9 Likes

At this rate i have a hunching suspicion biocraft will NEVER come out :(((((((((

35 Likes

So what exactly happened? If it’s okay to ask.

3 Likes

Purple left?

2 Likes

Purple right

18 Likes

She left to pursue other avenues.

3 Likes

I walked into that one.

I don’t actually follow TTV anymore so I’m out of the loop when it comes to stuff like this.

4 Likes

I sincerely doubt this is an April Fools joke. See, Eljay “being fired” was a pre-existing joke, hence why it worked as an Ap1st prank. There is no such precedent with Jon, so most people will take the news very seriously, and would be upset if it turned out to be just a joke. If they set it up with “Jon is fired for punching hobos” or something such, maybe, but they did not.

The difference is probably due to the fact that most of the cast was still on good terms with Eljay. Jon, however… Well, I can only guess based on what they’ve said, but it sounds like he did something serious.

If it does turn out to be a prank for Easter, well, then I’ll be wrong, but I don’t think that’s the case.

~W12~

17 Likes