Anahera Marama

Anahera Marama. In Maori the name means “Angel of Light.” Although someone on Instagram said Marama means “moon.” Either way, I thought it sounded cool.

The mask is 3D printed from Shapeways. It’s by Philip Borders, and he calls it Kakama G3. I painted it using DecoArt brand paint.

Prisma

38 Likes

Rather than a Kakama it looks more like the 06 mask of life to me. Love the inclusion of the knights kingdom armor and sword!

2 Likes

It looks great, and the sword matches so well, but is it possible for them to hold the sword correctly?

2 Likes

Sure. I just liked that angle better for the pictures.

2 Likes

The mask looks like a mix between the miru and kakama, I love the wings, and an awesome sword from an awesome series.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Holy cats, I love this build! The design is really clean, and I love the multi weapon options.

1 Like

Now… that custom torso intrigues me so. Is it possible to give instructions, or show it without the Nuva chest armor?
Oh. The moc? 9/10 great Toa moc!

1 Like

Thank you! I had people on IG ask for pics as well. So I already have a few to share. As you can see, the torso is quite a simple build. I try not to over complicate things.

Bonus pic

6 Likes

Oh wow, that is simple! I’m impressed!

1 Like

Gracias amigo! I am an ardent follower of the KISS method.

1 Like

Kiss method? Haven’t really heard of it.

Keep It Simple Stupid
hence, kiss

4 Likes