Andromeda 3002 (Bionicle vehicle)

Hello everyone. This is the 3rd version and in my eyes its the best version.

The new version is equipped with 5 thornax launchers, 2 kordak blasters and that mistica launcher.

The new version has the exact same power functions. The lights and the spinning turret.

The Andromeda 3003 has room for 2 figures. The passener can be either inika size or normal hero size. The driver needs to be inika sized.

In the Andromeda 3003, 2 characters can fit. Right now, Blight and Josh is in it. Blight is the driver and Josh is the gunner.

Only Blight got backstory, so lets go over it.

Blight is an Apax type Ashtak warrior, my own race of warriors. Blight was a so called light warrior, a lengendary type of warrior charged with an elemental power. Blight posessed the element of fire, burning his enemies.

His sword is a broad sword is the oldest of its kind, dating back to the early days of the universe. His quadblades can penetrate any material accept mythical ones such as Dioterite.

During a battle thst consumed most of the light warriors, Blight suffered a fatal injury to his face and exposed is elemental insides. But only half his face healed.

Thats all for his backstory. Here are a few pictures from the sides.

The gunner of the Andromeda is Josh. This little guy is me as a narrator in my christmas videos. His colors change depending on what season it is at the moment.

That was all for the Andromeda 3003. Do i dare to call this one of the biggerst Bionicle Vehicles out there?

Anyways. Thank you so much for reading the post to this point. If you got feedback, please post it in the comments. By for now!

17 Likes

I like the jets on the back and the use of the power functions, the design is improving significantly, well done! As to the biggest vehicle, we’ll need to see a piece count to be sure.

This is really cool, but I can’t look past the fact that the thornraxx colors are not symmetrical!

I’m going to blame the fact that pictures are 2D and we live in a 3D world, but I have a hard time telling what’s going on in the build. From what I can see, it looks AMAZING, but I would recommend more coverings for the actual technic of the build. It might help with the 2D/3D problem. Great work!

Wouldn’t do that if I were you.

2 Likes

Yea i understand you. This is one of those mocs that looks better in your hands than on picture.