Order of Mata Nui Files #32: Angonce, Great Being of Virtue

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

What’s a Great Being of Virtue if I don’t post him on the TTV Message Boards? :slight_smile:

Angonce, the Legendary Great Being of Virtue has returned! After setting Mata Nui’s destiny in motion by designing the Great Spirit’s Robotic body, Angonce left Spherus Magna to spread word of the Three Virtues to the rest of the multiverse!

Mata Nui’s Destiny is now complete, but upon Angonce’s return, he realizes his fellow Great Beings may have been up to no good…

Custom 3D Printed Mask by Red Star Forge: Red Star Forge by Red_Star_Forge - Shapeways Shops
Custom Molded Ignika by SocketBall Masks: https://bit.ly/2Ks7B9x

How to Build: Coming Soon™!
MOC Review: Coming Soon™!

Slideshow w/ Theme Music:

Bio:
Name: Angonce
Species: Great Being
Element: Virtue
Kanohi Mask: Artamu, Mask of Adaptation
Affiliation: None
Titles: Great Being
Personality: Highly intelligent, virtuous, mild-mannered, likes collecting things, treats all beings as equals
Fighting Style: Well rounded in both melee and elemental ranged combat
Abilities: All Great Being abilities, capable of creating virtues that transcend time & space
Equipment: Scroll of Knowledge, Sword of Virtues, alternate universe Mask of Life, motorcycle, hat

More shots of the MOC!

Thanks for checking this out!

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

58 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

The net is a bit off putting, but overall, love the samurai athstetic.

1 Like

I love the purple and white! My only critique would be that the arms are a little bit to long. Other than that, nice job!

1 Like

I absolutely love this, and it’s not just because of the purple! Well, it kind of is, but it looks really cool with the hat and custom mask! Nice job!

1 Like

Rather nice build, could use less rubber bands and a red eye-stock.
While the bike is a clear revamp of a past product,it could coincide a bit more with the main build. I’m just praying this isn’t another Toh-ho project reference.
Use other refences.

1 Like

That purple Ignika looks sooooo cool!

3 Likes

All the mocs in this post look amazing, the sword hilt is really cool.

2 Likes

The poses, and picture angles are amazing.

1 Like

That Ignika is so beautifully painted! Great job!

2 Likes

Touhou hijack lol

@Toa_Radrix It’s actually custom molded piece by Socketball Masks!

Edited for Double Post- Prentice1215

3 Likes

M’toran

I couldn’t resist :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Am I the only one who really wants context for all the other characters in these photos (who all look great, BTW)? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously, though, this is an awesome MOC–great color distribution, and the mold for that purple Ignika is phenomenal in its resemblance to the original! I also really like Angonce’s mask which fits his character very well.

3 Likes

Workin’ on it :wink:

1 Like

Really like this little guy. I always imagined him as a reclusive and hunchback midget, wielding a staff and donning a tattered gray cloak but this works really well as well!

nice moc! but why the bike?

Why not?

1 Like

It’s kind of a meme, the Angoncycle!

2 Likes

Oh my.

So does this make Agnonce the Batman of the Great Beings? Does he have an Agnonmobile and an Agnonwing? :thinking:

1 Like