Anna Shockwave BREAKOUT

Originally, Anna was under the leadership of Michael Shadow in the Shadow 1 Hero Team. After his supposed death, she became the deputy leader of Sigma 4, along with her two previous teammates as well as a couple of rookies.

During the BREAKOUT event, Anna was sent after the villain Rookous, who Michael had previously fought. Armed with a powerful Electromagnetic Energy Blaster, she is one of the fiercest heroes of her team.

27 Likes

Wow!! I like his gun, even though it needs some “armor”

It’s a cool moc i guess, but it looks a little too much like Evo. Maybe throw in another colour?

1 Like

I like this moc, I really do-but I feel like it could use a bit more work. Perhaps a few tires for the limbs, and a few modifications to the color blocking to make it more consistent, what with the upper arms having clear blue pieces and yellow arm guards and the lower legs having black pieces and yellow armor. The gun is a cool accessory to be sure, but I feel like incorporating the thornax launcher into the design hurts it. One could say it looks rather tacked-on. Overall, it’s still a very nice MOC, and I’d absolutely like to see more from you in the future.

1 Like

Thanks for the review.

I actually did this on purpose, but I can see what you mean.

Probably. Maybe I could use a stud shooter in the future. Of course, that would make it look like another MOC I made recently.

1 Like

Hmmm great hero factory moc… insperation has struck again

1 Like

Nice i’m also a fellow CCBS user and your’s is great the textures are good

2 Likes