Announcement: New Staff Members (Mod Squad 2.0)

This topic struck me in the feels.

The ol’ double post war was such a good show.

I have high hopes for the reboot though, maybe it will do it better.

8 Likes

Sad!

Happy!

12 Likes

oh.

5 Likes

It’s always good to get new people. You can only go so long doing a job like this before something like burnout or boredom sets in (scrolling down to Slime’s intial reply).

Best of luck to the new mods.

6 Likes

Time to put ads on the psn fan nights, huh?/s

3 Likes

While this is hard to digest for some users, I hope you guys centralize something more important outside of the boards for a better future.

In the mean time, 2.0 will direct the guideline to future/current users about the rules. :tuma:

4 Likes

Congrats to the new guys, and farewell to the old! Hope you guys have a wonderful… life or something…

3 Likes

Press F for respect to your guy’s mod jobs and dedication. I have full confidence in the new squad. Good luck to you all on your future endeavours! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Well, I don’t know if any one has actually edited any of my posts except for Waj and Eljay.

1 Like

The fact that you’re asking this means we’re doing our jobs. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It’s a problem because of server storage.
But on topic to this, I also would like to acknowledge the storage fact that I never saw the mod squad in any other state than the long-standing one. It will take getting used to.

3 Likes

Congrats to the new mods! I’m glad to be passing on the torch, and I’m happy to finally be on this site with less responsibility (double posts here we come?)

The other mods are some of my best friends online, and some of them I’ve been able to form friendships with that bring us together in the real world (hello @Political_Slime) I hope the new mods can form this friendship too!

8 Likes

Well then, guess it’s time for me to return.
Ahem…
“Aaaahhh! After ten thousand years, I’m free [from the old mods’ oversight]. It’s time to conquer [the massage boards]!!!”
I’ll be your worst nightmare and first ban, neo mods! XP

In all seriousness, congrats on a great run old squad, and best of luck to the new squad!

-Oonie

13 Likes

Best of luck to all y’all

4 Likes

Good luck to the old squad, and the new one in all of your future endeavors.

5 Likes

The dawn of a new order is marked by the changing of the guard. I hope it’s a prosperous one.

pretty much all of the above posts sum up my opinion here.

5 Likes

I just realized now that Slime has been relieved of duty, Emils will return

7 Likes

I’m a bit late, but thanks for all the kind words, everyone! It’s been a wild and mostly fun ride, but I feel like I can sit back and smell the roses now. Good luck to the new squad–I have confidence you’ll do a great job. Also, I keep forgetting to mention that I love your avatar, @Cocoa!

15 Likes

because i got you to watch gravity falls cough cough

15 Likes

Well this is a saddening thing to read after you come back to the boards from a 3 week absence

3 Likes