Another Lewa Re-vamp

That’s good feedback thanks. I am just really into heavily armored, bulky looks. So I always feel the need to layer on the pieces whenever I can.

1 Like

It doesn’t really feel like Lewa. It’s a tad too bulkish.

1 Like

Hmmmm, but Lewa 2015 was one of the bulkier sets. I don’t know the history of the character before last year. But based on that, he was much more armored than Gali or Tahu. At least he felt that way to me, with those silver shoulder guard things.

Neato

A good MOC, but I’m not a fan of how the Bohrok eyes stick out.

The keetorange hands look a bit weird, but otherwise this is a very cool moc

1 Like

Thanks! It gives him sort of a gloved look. I’m into that sort of thing, I suppose.

I LOVE THOSE LEGS! :heart_eyes:
IDK why though…

The four finger cringe is real…

Good job, 12/10 would Lewa again

1 Like

Too clunky, not sleek enough

Wow, I like this one! Although there’s two things I have wrong with it.

One is the weapon, it looks really awesome, but it doesn’t seem fitting for a Toa who speeds around through the jungle and flies.

Second is the Master mask, again it looks fine, but I would like to see it with the Uniter mask.

But still, I seriously love the look of him!

@White_Rainbow Well, this is a revamp…

Also, nice MOC. Those legs are very, very well done. Keep it up. :wink:

A revamp that I don’t necessarily like.

Anyway again the build is fine, but I think no keetorange would be the best way to go, also, that huge sword is out of character as mentioned earlier.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment and feedback! The master mask is only in a couple pics at the end. Most of them have the Uniter mask.

Oh, I see now!

Yea, he looks rad!

1 Like

I got to admit it looks great.
Love the color scheme and the weapons.

1 Like

The build is quite nice, but now I see why they left Keet-orange off the real set, since it doesn’t look too good with the heavy silver.

1 Like

That sword= YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!

I LOVE THE SWORD HE HAS IN HIS LEFT HAND. It’s awesome looking, and I love when dominant hands for MOCs are the left side (I’m a lefty IRL, so I often make my MOCs left handed). Great job!

2 Likes

WOW, i made my Lewa revamp and i thought that it was cool, but then i saw this and it just blew me away!!! Very nice dude!

He was one of the least bulky sets. Imagine the silver and gold bits as armor, then the only areas armored on him would be his chest, knees, hands and feet, the areas where he is most bound to get hurt while moving around quickly. Only his essentials are armored and nothing else unlike tahu who has tons of samurai like armor on him.