Ant Man And The Wasp

HYPE TIME

9 Likes

I’m really excited fo this movie

1 Like

same, im actually shocked no one made a topic for this

3 Likes

I would put that gif of the guy with the chair that says “this is gunna be good” but I’m too lazy to go find it.

Anyhoo, I am hyped.

3 Likes

Isn’t the bad guy called Ghost or something? Who’s that?

1 Like

correct and i don’t know much, all i know is that they are female unlike in the comics where ghost is usually male

2 Likes

I loved the first Ant Man movie, and this has me super excited for this one. I wish they had kept all of their jokes in reserve (like that giant Pez dispenser - imagine seeing that for the first time in theaters), but I can understand that they needed something to put in the trailers.

1 Like

infinity war better open with luis re capping the mcu the way we got the exposition in ant man
also I KNEW I HERD THE NAME GHOST BEFORE, the character was in an iron man show i used to watch, iron man: armored adventures

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll be better than Solo.

Looking forward to it!

that moment when solo got a topic before antman and the wasp

3 Likes

Looks awesome!

I love the music in this trailer and I’m very excited for the movie. The characters of the first Ant Man movie are among my favorite MCU characters overall.

I think Marvel’s going to kill it this year. Even more so than they did in 2017. This is gonna be good.

1 Like

i wounder what cameos or references will be given

calling that Ghost is the old wasp

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see this movie! After Infinity War, I really want to know what happened with Ant-Man and the Wasp. Are they alive? Did they died too? Is Hawkeye in the movie?Also, to answer my own question, I am 100% sure that Ant-Man survives, if some of the characters will die after the snap of the finger, because he appeared in a lot of leaked images from Avengers 4, but it would be really cool to see Wasp dead. Think about it: at the end of this movie, it will be obvious that the two will be together. At the end we could have a scene with the two kissing or congratulating themselves for the mission that just passed, and then Wasp starts slowly to de-materialize. Also, this will be the movie where Hawkeye turns into Ronin, (if Hawkeye is going to appear).

This movie will take place between Civil War and Infinity War.

2 Likes

Most probably, but at least the ending/post credit scene will be in the same time with Infinity War, I can bet it.

I loved ant man 1. It was hilarious, and a quality movie. Super excited for the sequel

#Ant-MangoesintoThanos’searand ripshimapartfrominside

I’m 50/50 on whether Stan Lee will have a cameo.

I hope so.

2 Likes