Ant Man And The Wasp

@Jakanader, I actually did the math from just what we knew from Infinity War, and it was exactly split in half. I have yet to add Wasp, Wasp, Sif, Howard the Duck, Aunt May, and other characters that have been confirmed since. I only made the list of characters who died/survived the snap, so that excluded the Black Order, Gamora, and Vision. I guess it just felt like a lot because of how attached we are- I mean were.

Theories: I really thought Cassie would die, but they never confirmed it… By now, there are three ways I though off that lets Scott escape. Ghost could somehow still have her powers, Foster (relation to Jane?) could save him, noticing Ghost’s death or something as a sign he should look for Pym’s help, or Scott could get stuck in one of these “time loops”, and would be sent out. Or, even more crazy, Wong could show up.

3 Likes

I want Wong to do some card tricks and accidentally get him out of the zone thing.[/spoiler][spoiler] It’s been a month since I saw it, OK? I don’t remember anything everything about the movie.

1 Like