Apparently a wizard

Well, there are nine volcanoes in the Yonjan territory, five of which are active and none of which are used for melting rings.

4 Likes

One does not simply walk into Yonja.

3 Likes

Unless one has a skin-and-bones guide that knows a back way.

3 Likes

Since Iā€™m working on re-learning the ad-hoc system I used for texture blending in the valley scene anyway, hereā€™s a view of what happens when I feed it random noise.

Oh, and also Iā€™ve started using Filmic Blender for color management, so now the colors look different from what Iā€™m used to

5 Likes

Unfortunately, my current productivity will soon disappear. Blame nintendo.

5 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/4q7Zbh0.png

Once again I reveal myself to not be dead.

10 Likes

Woah suddenly thereā€™s really good lighting.

This must be another spell.

I switched color management systems, actually.

2 Likes

Who is Nebran!? Itā€™s driving me crazy.

http://i.imgur.com/RRNHRe3.png

7 Likes

This is starting to sound a lot like the force.

Itā€™s actually more of a field that interacts with the fundamental physical forces of the universe, but Iā€™m not dropping the full info as Iā€™ve yet to develop the field equations for it.

So basically the force lol.

Nah, I get what you mean. So youā€™re saying itā€™s more scientific?

Itā€™s something that can be described mathematically and follows consistent laws.

1 Like

I just now figured this out myself: the red energy from the ground earlier sprung up and used the skeleton from the dead paladin guy and the fingers from the Paladinā€™s spell to form thatā€¦ creature.

~W12~

Next update may take a while to finish, as it will be animated.

5 Likes

Nebran just breaks every convention, doesnā€™t he? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

After a bit of a too long delay (Whoā€™d have known studying took effort?) the animation is now rendering.

6 Likes

So the adventures of Nebran return.

Beautiful.

A teaser while it keeps rendering, 719/870 frames done now. You may speculate as much as you want.

4 Likes