Arcana: the downfall

“Quite interesting.” Saras observed.

“Thank you. Unfortunately the mechanism is too complicated to run on electricity. I’ve had to incorporate some small magical components. Something I intend to eventually replace.”

Frostvin whistled. “Not too shabby, robot man.”

When the ground stopped lowering, the party found themselves in a large underground room. The floor, walls, and ceiling were all made from metal panels. A crude electircal lightning system was built into the ceiling.

The group was greeted by three towering automatons. They were identical, all possessing large powerful arms and tank tread bases. They only differed in color and weapon. The first was red and had a great axe, the next was green and possessed a flail, and the third was blue and heald a mighty battle hammer.

The red robot shouted in a loud and guttural form of binary, and redied to attack.

“Zeta! Down! Eta, Theta, at ease. These are friends, not intrudes.”

With that, the three great machines calmed down and backed away.

Quadro walked out and examined the robots. He greeted them in Binary.

They did not respond.

"Don’t try talking to them. I designed the sentinels with simple minds. They can only listen to me. They’re only purpose is to attack any intruders, and turn the crank in the generator. Which reminds me. Eta, I believe it’s your turn.’

The green robot nodded its head and left the room.

Quadro responded, “Statement: that is unfortunate.”

“Indeed. Not all of my creations can be as intelligent as Alpha or Beta. Trying to make them so would cost far too much time and resources to be worth the effort.”

Quadro tilted his body, in an approximation of a nod. “Query: can you fix the Creator? Statement: we are at your lab.”
Frostvin explored the room and stretched. “Nice place, actually. Quite cozy.”

“Right. You’ll have to take her out of the cart. It won’t fit in any of my doors.”

OOC: Ace wants to do something here, so I won’t continue until he’s back. I’m not sure what it is but I’m not going to risk writing over it.

1 Like

Ooc: got it, I’ll just take her out of the cart

Quadro gently lifted the unconscious Kitmaj out of the cart and sat her in the ground.

Once inside they’d see several sentinels melted, and burn marks on the Walls and ceilings

Saras draws the hook. “I don’t like the look of this.” He says warily.

#“WHO THE HELL GOT IN MY LAB!!!”
Edward shouted with great rage. So loud the gods in the heavens may have been able to hear. Even Melissa was scared.

They’d hear rustling from Edward’s dining room

Saras crept towards the sound, readying his Hook to strike.

Edward ran ahead. Drill, tazer, and blade all at the ready.
“Someone is gonna die!”

Inside he’d find a massive hydra, it’s three heads facing him. Acid dripping from each of their mouths.

Edward snapped his fingers. A dozen small square machines that ran on countless tiny legs swamred the room. They did what they could wirh small yet sharp claw arms and blowtorches under their bases. They climbed all over the beast and did what they could.

The three remaining sentinels stayed behind. Edward wouldn’t risk his few remaining guards to this thing.

Saras silently cursed. He readied his shield in front of him, knowing it wouldn’t do much, so ready to move out of the way if he was shot at.