Arcana: the downfall

“I don’t know how you got in here animal, but you’re in my domain. Soon to be your hell.”
Edward said with a surprising amount of confidence.

It sprayed acid upon itself, melting the attacking drones

Edward quietly cursed to himself.

“Alpha, Beta, Delta. Take Melissa to the bedroom. Keep her safe! Everyone else help me lead this thing to the fordge!”

The two round automatons quickly took Melissa away and Dleta followed.

Frostvin nodded and began creating a wall of ice, creating a path to said forge.
Quadro quickly moved Duo and Tortwig out of the way.

The Forge entrance was down at the end of the main hall. Edward had a plan to end this beast, but first they needed to get it there.

Frostvin finished his walls and began freezing the wall behind the Hydra forward, in the hopes that it would encourage the animal to move, or it would gently push it.

The hydra began breathing acid on the ice, beginning to melt through it

Frostvin sighed. “No! You buffoon! Over here!”
He waved his hands.

Edward got behind the beast and attempted to stab, zap, and prod at its rear, trying to guide it down the hall.

A head lowers looking at Edward’s face, with a low hiss emanating from it’s throat

“Edward…” Frostvin said. “I’d run if I were you.” He shot a blast of ice at the head.

Edward attempted to jump on the head and run on the neck (provided the beast is large enough. Hydras tend to be really big)

He ran down the back of the beast to get in front of it. If this creature couldn’t be pushed, then it could be baited.

“Come on you fat sack of scales! You can’t get me!”
Edward shouted. Clearly he had lost his mind.

It wasn’t large enough to run on

In that case, Edward decided to slide under it or possibly just run around it. Then when he was between it and the forge entrance he said and did the same as stated before.

The left head followed him, spraying acid at him, while the right was recovering from the blast of ice

Edward lept and dodged, doing his best to stay just out of range.

“Come on! You’ll have to try harder than that tail dragging freak of nature!”

Frostvin blasted at the left head as well.

It prepared to fire again, before getting knocked in the head with ice

“Those fat legs not work or what? How can you be an apex predator if you cant even run!”
Edward then began to throw small pieces of scrap and metal, hoping to annoy and anger the animal.

1 Like

It slowly stood up, revealing that it had been sitting the entire time, and showing it’s muscular legs, with long class for toes