Arcana: the downfall

“No problem.” Frostvin replied.

Edward was currently in his work room, which wasn’t hard to find.

“If anything I’m the one that owes you. Opening me up to a completely new kind of emotion I haven’t felt before. You mean a lot to me.”
Edward said to Tortwig.

Tortwig listened quietly. She didn’t have any words to speak, but her eyes clearly showed Edward her feelings.

1 Like

Saras peeks in. He sees the two having a moment and decides to leave them be, just for a bit. He could wait.

1 Like

“So, do you want to see the rest of my lab? I could show you the whole place if you like.”
Edward askes, not sure what else to do.

“Yes! Absolutely!” Tortwig said. She still held onto Edward’s hand.

“Great. You’ll love this place.”
Edward said, getting to his feet. He enjoyed the feeling of holding hands. It was nice.

1 Like

Tortwig stood up. Duo flew over and beeped happily, then flew off to explore. “Where first?”

Saras walks in. “Alright, lovebirds, enjoy the look around.” He then looks at Edward. “Whenever you’re done with that, though, can I talk to you?”

1 Like

“Yeah. Sure. No problem.”
He said.

“So you’ve already seen my work room. The dinging room and bedroom aren’t much to look at. There’s the forge, which is pretty close. And the library.”
He said to Tortwig.

“Ooh, the library sounds nice.” Tortwig said enthusiastically.

He nods. “Thank you.” He turns and leaves for a bit, leaving them alone.

1 Like

“Perfect. Follow me.”
Edward walked down the hall. Through a door that lead to a large and expansive room with a high ceiling. There were two big comfortable looking chairs by a warm fire place. Elaborate and decorative shelves and ladders stretched high above them, crammed with books.

Tortwig followed closely. She entered the library and stared at the bookshelves in awe. “This place is amazing.” She breathed. She turned to Edward. “So you have any books on chemistry?”

“As a matter of fact I do. Up there I believe.”
Edward said, pointing to one of the higher shelves.

Tortwig clover a ladder and grabbed a book, then came down “Could I borrow it for a while?”

“Of course. I’ve read most of them anyway.”

“Thank you!” She flipped through it a little bit, and then put it away in her pack. " you said you had a forge, right?"

“Yes. Its where I get all my metal parts.”
Edward walked out of the library.

Tortwig followed Edward.