Arcana: the downfall

It would latch onto his armor, and he’d proceed to try and smash it between his back and the nearest wall.

It began to shock, though it was jostled by the impact it held firm.

Quadro was successful

He winced in pain and gasped, then hit against the wall again, even harder than before.

Quadro began to yank on the leg, trying to trip the man.

The electricity intensified, trying to knock him out, until he had knocked the drone loose

The man fell and scowled, “you annoying pest,”

Once the drone was off, he whipped around and tried stabbing into its head.

It collapsed, destroyed

Quadro promptly attempted to sit on the man’s chest and punch his face repeatedly.

He electrified the sword and attempts to jam it into it’s chest

He then turns to the man. “Of course, making piles of scrap do your work for you.” He said as he stalks closer. “Just like a racist coward.” There was very little blood left in the scabbard, and only a little bit stored in the hilt, but Eyvris drew out all of it in a trail from the tip of the blade, only about a foot long.

He disappeared and rematerialized, “you fought well, and would make a worthy angel,” he replied, before reaching out his hand in an offering

Eyvris’ eyes narrow. “Explain. Now.” He demands.

Beta lept at the man and tried to tase him before a deal could be made.

“easy, I find your skills admirable enough to join Lux’s army, you could be immortal, rich, and powerful,” he said with a seductive tine, as he caught beta and flung him behind his head

The small bot screeched and clanked agaisnt the wall.

He smirked. “A curse, plus two things I could get without you. Sounds great.” He says sarcastically. He then returns to his cold demeanor. “I think I’ll pass. I wouldn’t want to be caught dead on the same side as someone like you.” He slashes upwards at the arm holding Beta, the blood trailing behind like a short razor whip.

1 Like

His arm is cut off, but instead of blood, a bright white liquid dripped from it, “you heathen!” He cried out, before drawing his whip

Eyvris takes a step back, holding his blade and shield at the ready.

OOC: Is this liquid similar enough to blood for Bloodstream to utilize?

OOC: not without damaging the blade
IC: "he swings the electrified whip at him, “047, resumes duties as my sheild,” he orders, to which she gets up and heads towards them

Eyvris raises his shield to block, shooting a cold stare at the kitmaj. “Do it and I’ll make sure you experience a fate worse than the slowest death.” He bluffs. “This man fights me on even footing.”