Arcana: the downfall

Mokuzai nods and shrugs. Hah. I have my secret weapon. A suit of wood… WIth minor gaps between joints but still smol gaps.
Dispii looks at Mokuzai. “So am I gonna be fine or uh… Are you even gonna be fine? I dont think wood is strong.”

Frostvin looked at the cloud and sighed. “Oh, boy.”
He gave himself a coating of ice, with gaps to allow mobility. From his hand dropped the flail made of ice. “Bring it.”

Once Edward was able to get a proper foothold in the ground, he quickly burrowed under the dirt, and Alpha hopped in to join him. Beta willing stayed outside.

1 Like

“Beta, come here. I’ll keep ya safe.” Frostvin offered.

He had clearly taken a liking to the cheerful drone.

Electricity danced around Jermoy’s hands as he readied himself for the coming fight.

A smile spread across Lihem’s face as he whispered a prayer to Mellub, drew his blade, and assumed a defensive stance.

Beta clicked happily and walked over to the ice mage.

Frostvin gave Beta a similar coat of armor, once again leaving small gaps so that Beta could move. “There. That’s a start.”

Oliver stared at the cloud for a moment before realizing what it was, “… wyverns…” He muttered

Frostvin’s head snapped up in alarm. “@#$%! Wyverns are the worst.”

“I wouldn’t say that, but they’re up there.”

1 Like

Beta made a series of distressed properties beeps,

1 Like

Frostvin formed an ice ball in one hand, which could be seen rotating and swirling. “Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.” He growled.

Jeromy waited for them to come in range of a chain lightening spell, his eyes darting about the hoard to estimate the number of wyverns.

Oliver began a summoning ritual

Beta kept close to Frostvin, keeping his eye on the sky and recording everything.

1 Like

Isadau created ice spikes floating in the air, preparing to fire them off at the beasts.

Saras put away the Hook and drew his sword and shield. “This doesn’t look good.” He said.

Frostvin shouted at the Wverns, “Come on! Bring it!”

Summoning a mage Scion Oliver looks up to see several wyvern’s dropping from the skies due to Isadau’s attack

Beta shook nervously, never looking away from the skies.

Lidwig looks at the sky and hides behind his cow, grabbing a small dagger from his belt. Should I try feeding the cow. It could stir them off. Yes. Cow sacerfice sounds good.