Arcana: the downfall

“Cool.”

“Yeah. I rarely left my house when I was there all the time, though. There’s a chance you might’ve heard something about a hermit in town. If you did, that might’ve been me.”

1 Like

Frostvin shrugs. “I kinda ignored the population of the town that wasn’t etherites.”

“While we’re on the subject, I’m technically from Nordum. Though I’ve never really lived within the kingdom walls.”

1 Like

Saras nods. “Neat. I personally have been primarily nomadic for most of my life.” He says. “Though more so in the past few years, and not much before I turned ten.”

1 Like

“I’ve never liked moving personally. Don’t like travel. I pick a place and stay there. I’ve only moved once, and that was when I built my lab.”

“I can understand that.” Saras replies. “I guess I just went along with what I was born into, though. Not like I had much of a choice.” He half-jokes.

“Not for me,” Lihem chimed in. “While I love my home of Winterfall, I cold never stay in one place for too long.”

The terrain slowly began shifting from flat grasslands to more rocky hills

1 Like

“If I had it my way, I I’d still be living in the home I was raised in. My leaving the kingdom wasn’t exactly… a choice…”
Edward’s voice trailed off at the end.

“well, I’m sorry to hear that.” Lihem replied.

“Huh? Oh. Right.”
Edward said, seemingly snapping back into reality.

“Its fine. It wasn’t a big deal. Besides, I’m much happier living on my own than in some big city.”

He then looked to Oliver.
“What about you? Where’d you come from?”
He asked.

@Ace

1 Like

“I was from Nordum, bit I haven’t been there for a long time now.” He explained, as the road steadily grew more rocky

“Huh. Small world.”

With his long mechanical legs, Edward had no problem moving over the uneven ground. Neither did Alpha or Beta. Reginald however was beginning to have minor trouble.

Saras looked around. “Huh. Rocky hills. Reminds me of one of our old camps…” He mutters to himself.

OOC: Do you by chance have a map of the world?

OOC: …no…
IC: “oh? It would definitely be an easy place to defend to be sure.”

1 Like

“Oh, yeah.” He said, at first not comprehending that he’d said it out loud. “I’d think it was. We had I think two or three camps around the world. Well, I call them camps, they had some other word for them, I can’t remember.” He said. “But I remember one was surrounded by rocky hills on all sides, with a mountain pass being the only easy way in.”

“interesting,” he said, “was this in Yotoko, or Winterfall?”

Saras chuckled. “I never was good at geography. Show me a map, and maybe I’d be able to point it out, but otherwise I don’t think I’d have even the wildest of idea.”

OOC: This is why I asked. Mostly

1 Like

OOC: I’m no good at drawing anything, nor the Money for a commission. So no map.
IC: Oliver hands him a map.

1 Like