Arcana: the downfall

Saras leaps to the side as he swings down at it. He misses it, but it hits the side of his metal helm, jarring him before he cracked the chain at the archer, running up after and slashing the bladed chain down at them.

As the bandits try to retreat, Jeromy lets loose a torrent of blue lightning.

The point wasn’t to be an effective attack, but more a distraction. That and he didn’t have many other options.

It killed two of them leaving only the one fighting Frostvin

Lihem moved in with a quick downward swipe at the Bandit’s back.

Saras circled the Hook around his head and whipped the chain end at the bandit as hard as he could.

Using one limb, Edward tapped twice on the ground. Alpha popped out of the ground and assessed the situation. He quickly scurried behind the bandit, taser arm at the ready. Once behind the bandit he thrusted it at the lowest piece of exposed leg.

Saras’s attack kicked the bandit fully on lihim’s blade, “ouch…” Muttered the bsndit, before dieing

Alpha backed away and Beta quickly popped out of the ground. Edward walked closer to the others.

“I could have paid them off, easily. No one needed to die.”
Edward said somewhat angrily.

Saras made the chain disperse, but kept the body of the hook drawn. “Interesting teamwork.” He muttered before turning to Edward. “They chose that life, they knew that risk. It’s their fault for attacking us.” He responds calmly. “Besides, they’d’ve likely killed us after taking our stuff anyways, if losing our stuff and leaving us basically stranded without supplies wasn’t quick enough for them.”

“But they never threatened our lives. If you had to fight then you could have just scared them off. You didn’t need to murder them!”

Lihem cleaned his blade and spoke. “As Saras said, they knew the risk, and they paid the price.”

Frostvin whirled around, swinging his mace at the bandits. “Surrender!”

“They can’t surrender if they’re dead!”

1 Like

“Yes, the people who shot first made no threat on our lives.” Isadau responds.

Saras turns to him. “You stay out of this. Whenever you two talk, trouble is never far around the corner.”

“One of them shot my cow. They didn’t attack again until we fought them. You could have scared them off and spared their lives. Killing them was unnecessary.”

OOC: Isadau.

IC: Saras turned back to Ed. “And let them do it to some other unsuspecting travelers?” He asked in a concerned-ish voice.

“What do you mean by that?” Isadau asked Saras semi-angrily.

“That you two butt heads worse than rams!” Saras responds to him.

1 Like

Frostvin blinks and looks at Edward, then the bandits. “Oh.”
He tossed the mace away, and it breaks and melts. “Okay.”

Jeromy walked out of the underbrush back toward the group. “They were petty thieves, they really don’t deserve our sympathy.” He said coldly as he looked over their dead bodies.

“It would have been better than murder. I signed up for this to get a god off my back. No one said we’d actually kill people. Now if you excuse me, I have a cow to find.”
Edward said as he walked up the trail to find Reginald.