Arcana: the downfall

“… forgive you for what? You’re reaction was perfectly natural” She said, hugging him back

1 Like

“But I was so afraid that I hurt you. I tried to push you out of my life after everything you’ve done. I wouldn’t be where I am without you, and I treated that like it meant nothing.”

“it’s fine, I would have done the same in your shoes.” She tells him, trying to sooth him down

“Thank you. You mean so much to me. I would’ve hated myself if I had driven you away. And thank you, for Delta I mean. I appreciate it very much.”

@Ace

Frostvin walked up to Oliver. “What else needs to be done? I want to get a move on.”

“nothing much, we’re just about ready.”

“Right-o.” Frostvin said.

“So where are we going now?”
Melissa asked Oliver.

Tortwig walked up to the cart. “Is it alright if I load my pack into the cart?”
Duo and Quadro followed her.

“Nordum,” he said, while giving tortwig the go-ahead

“Will you tell me why the world needs saving when we get there?”

Tortwig put her pack in the cart. “Thanks!” She said. “Should we wait for Edward?”

“maybe.”

“You’re welcome,” said Pian Ya, “contact me if you need me,”

“Of course we’ll wait,” he tells the kitmaj.

1 Like

Melissa smiled.

“Right. And thank you, for everything.”
Edward said.

Tortwig nodded again and spoke to Duo. The small robot flew over to Saras and Frostvin, beeping at them. Frostvin sighed and followed the robot to the cart. “Your robot is telling me to 'beep beep beep. '” he shot at Tortwig.
Tortwig nodded. “Yes. We’re leaving as soon as Edward gets back from whatever he’s doing.” Duo booped at Frostvin and hovered near Quadro.

Saras walks over as well. “So, other than general peninsulas, have we found out where we even are?” He asks.

“no.”

“Of course.” Saras replies. “So south until we find a road?” He asks.

“I was just going to head west, we’ll hit Nordum regardless.”

“Alright. Either way.” Saras replies. “Head a direction ‘till we find beach or road.”