Arcdron (Updated self MOC)

Hello everyone.

This is Arcdron, my self MOC. Ive been working on perfecting him for about 2 years now, and i finally feel like he looks perfect.

I have got comments regarding the net on his chest before, but it makes him speciall, i like the way he is unic, and so am i as a person.

But enouth talking, here comes the pictures.

The last versions that i have made of him, the choices of weapons has been a little bit small, so this time, i have made him more playable and a little bit more colorfull.

He has three weapons to choose from.

The sword is the same as in the last version. A sword sharged with electicity. The blade is forged out of tempered Dioterite, the mineral keeping Arcdron alive, like his blood.

Arcdron also has a dagger strapped to his leg, in case of a close courter attack or defence.

He can also dual wield the sword and the dagger for a quicker attack strategy, and more playability.

The last weapon is his new bow with doubble tipped arrow.

So this is Arcdron. My self MOC.

I hope you have found him intresting and cool.

I might do a how to on this guy, i want others to be able to see the amazing character he is.

Well, thats all for now.

Se ya!Preformatted text

26 Likes

Nice job! There are some spelling errors in your post; I recommend getting Grammarly to take them out.

I <3 the paint job on the Rahkshi head! Does the arrow actually shoot, though, or is it just for looks?

The arrow is most for looks. It can be used as a spear tho aswell. Good question.

The bow looks Awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the use of the net, has a few pins that stick out, but the bow and Sharpie on the head and spine. Plus nice idea for a sheath

Nice upgrade. I think the net gives it a lot of character.

If you see this and want to make something simillar, i got you some good news. I have made a how to ill post on youtube and here on ttv messege boards. se ya.