Are you more excited for Biocraft or On Air?

The tittle says it all. Maybe there’s a show you’re even more excited for. But specifically, what about On Air do you like the most, and how long can you wait before your head explodes?

1 Like

…On Air.

We all know Biocraft will only come when somebody teaches Valve 1+2.

8 Likes

If they ever come out -.- …
But I’d rather have biocraft.

1 Like

I look forward to On Air.

2 Likes

On Air is gonna be so swag man, I swear my hype cannot be contained.
I want to see how they put an underlying plot into a comedic storyline. I can’t wait for an epic season finale.
Also, I’d totally by On Air CDs, and if TTV decides to release the soundtrack as an album I’d buy that as well.

2 Likes

I look more forward to On Air. Seems like it will be fun. :smiley:

1 Like

I mean neither are gonna come out so why should I be excited for them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

though if I had to be excited for one, it’d be On Air

4 Likes

I’d be excited for either one at this point TBH. I just reaaaally want to see our hopes and dreams realized. T_T

-Mesonak

5 Likes

Poor Meso, all he ever wanted was to have his ideas noticed.
Now he’s confined to the trap that is Let’s Plays.

2 Likes

XD

To be fair, I had nothing to do with the basic concepts of BioCraft and On Air; I just think they’re both quality things that I wish could see the light of day. At this moment, though, if people were to be excited for something I’d recommend On Air, as BioCraft is on indefinite hiatus.[/dreamkiller]

-Mesonak

5 Likes

Biocraft’s tentative release date is roughly when Half Life 3 is released and On Air’s tentative release date is roughly when the next F-Zero comes out.

Go be excited for TTV Talks About Relationships 2 or something.

-MT

7 Likes

I actually want any of the two. They both seem really great!

I think that is on Vessel.

2 Likes

Exactly. But Valve has been known to skip the 1+2, They usually upgrade from 2.2 to 4 (HL2E2 → L4D)…

/ #PoorMesoHasNothingToDo #SadFace

3 Likes

Sad thing is, everyone’s forgotten about History of Bionicle.

3 Likes

On air.
Because Biocraft probably wont be happening in a long time.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for it. :cry:

4 Likes

For some reason I was never really excited for Biocraft. It was always a “Well I’ll watch it when it comes out.” sort of thing, but I wasn’t really looking forward to.
On Air on the other hand, I’ve been really looking forward to it for a long long time.

2 Likes

All hail the conquering biocraft

2 Likes

Well, I can’t wait to see what you and the TTV crew have in store!

Haha, that is 100% true

Edited for Double Post - Slime

2 Likes