Arena Battle II (RP topic)

“Maybe, but I don’t want to risk getting in trouble. I really need the prize money, and I can’t jeopardize that.” Mark said as he lay down. “I mean, it’s not like anything bad has happened to us. Maybe I’m just overthinking it.”

“I shall remain vigilant”

Mark nodded as he lay his head on the pillow. “Well, good night.”

He then closed his eyes, falling fast asleep.

The next day, it was time to prepare for the next match. “Morning, sissies! Ready to get beat up out there?” Mark asked half jokingly as he got ready.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“You seem to have renewed confidence why?”

“I don’t know. I just think all I needed was a good night’s rest.”

“Strange. Perhaps you were fed narcotic substances in your sleep”

OOC:gotta get a narcotic joke in their somehow

Mark chuckled.

A voice came on to the speakers, asking the fighters to head to the Arena for the next match. “Alright, let’s do this.” He said as he grabbed his sword, heading out.

Grabbing his staff, Ghar followed the others. He was still reeling from his encounter with the Gamemaster the night prior.

He was sure something odd was going on.

The crowd cheered as the warriors entered the arena. “Welcome to the second Arena Nattle!” He declared as the crowd cheered again. “We had quite the match yesterday, didn’t we?” The Gamemaster asked.
“Anyways, I regret to inform you that Composite has suddenly decided to withdraw from the match. Perhaps they felt they had better things to do…” he said, thinking for a moment.

@PakariNation99
@jayzor17
“…Anyways, it is time to announce today’s match.” The Gamemaster said as he pulled out an envelope.
“Ghar vs. Helix!” He said. “Fighters, get ready!”
Soon afterwards, the gong was struck.
“Fight!”

1 Like

Right then. Let’s see how this goes, Ghar thinks to himself.

“I do not wish to harm you, but I will do what I have to.” says Ghar to Helix, readying himself.

As his mask begins to hum with energy, Ghar spins his staff and swings it against the air, sending a blast of fire directly towards Helix.

1 Like

Helix drifts to the side, the fire singing his arm. “Shooting fire at me doesn’t say ‘I don’t want to hurt you’,” he mumbles, the singed area quickly regenerating.

“As I said…I will do what I must.”

Ghar taps his staff on the ground, and cracks begin to make their way towards Helix. Vines burst from the ground below him and attempt to tangle his feet.

1 Like

“Greenery, interesting,” Q’uiin mutters.

1 Like

Helix floats upwards, nimbly dodging the vines.

1 Like

“Hm. Fancy.”

A sudden wind rushes below Ghar’s feet, his cloak billowing underneath him. Leaping high, a sphere of air engulfs him for a moment before bursting open, and Ghar in air elemental form races towards Helix with frightening speed.

1 Like

The Gamemaster eagerly watched the fight unfold. It was starting to get good.
@PakariNation99
@jayzor17

1 Like

Helix flinches at the sudden change in fighting style, his body briefly unraveling and exposing his core within. He leans away from the approaching enemy, body reforming into a more aerodynamic shape as he flies away from Ghar.

1 Like

Ghar chases after Helix, lobbing blades of air towards him.

“If you concede now, this can end.”

1 Like

TuskPelt watched the battle, his spines quivering nervously.
He glanced at the GameMaster, then looked back at the battle.

Helix doesn’t respond, bobbing and weaving as the air blades cleave various limbs from his body. He curls around the edge of the stadium, glancing back to check how far away Ghar is.

1 Like