Arena Battle II (RP topic)

Tuskpelt teleported out of the way again. “Leave me alone.” He growled, firing quills at the ninja.

The ninja managed to dodge most of the Quiles, but was struck by a few.

Q’uiin murmurs in his sleep and puts a pillow over his ear

Tuskpelt fired more quills.

Leadhead whipped out the tabby gun and sprayed someone bullets

Ghar attempts to raise earth from below the ninja, trying to hold him in place.

The ninja was struck in the shoulder by one of Leadhead’s bullets, and crumpled onto the floor.
Surprised as the ground suddenly enveloped him at the waist, the ninja struggled to free himself, but was soon quickly exhausted by his many injuries and gave up.

Mark rose up in his bed, rubbing his eyes annoyedly.
“What’s all the ruckus about!” He groaned, before noticing the ninja. He leapt down from his bed and stood beside the others. “What happened?” Mark then asked.

“Seems to me like we have an intruder,” replied Ghar, motioning with his staff towards the ninja.

“What was he doing here?” Mark asked.

Ghar looked over towards Tuskepelt, his staff still pointing towards the ninja.

Siansa lies somewhere in the barracks sound asleep, and about as still as a rock, if she was sleeping.

Q’uiin finally rises. “By Crom, why must you all rrrrrrrraise your voices?”

1 Like

“Attempting an assassination it would seem”

Ghar approached the ninja and went to remove the intruder’s mask.

As the mask came off, the ninja’s true face was revealed to the entire room.

It was Eric, the assistant from before.

“You,” said Ghar. “Who sent you?”

Eric looked around the room, as if the employer was among them. “I was…bribed to kill Tuskpelt. The person who payed me said that they ‘Wanted the competition out of the way’.” He said, briefly glancing at Leadhead.

“Interesting, I will now remove your liver unless you tell us exactly who ordered you, after removing your liver I will forcibly feed it to you if you lie.”

Eric glanced over at The shattered syringe that he attempted to use on Tuskpelt. Closer inspection would reveal that it was the exact same kind that Leadhead used.

“Times up” came Leadhead’s blunt voice as they stuck their clawed hand into Eric and began feeling around for his liver