Arena Battle II (RP topic)

Eric groaned loudly as the claw began to dig into him. “It’s strictly confidential!” he choked.

“Found it!” Exclaimed Leadhead as they removed their hand now clutching a liver

Ghar glanced over at Leadhead. “Was that really necessary?”

Eric stared in horror at his bloody liver in Leadhead’s grasp. He began to faint as guards came in and dragged him off. As Eric was dragged away, he seemed like he was trying to say something. He mouthed a word, which seemed to begin with a “G”.

As the guards prepared to leave, Ghar squinted his eyes. Something wasn’t right here.

“Everyone stay here. I’ll be back,” he muttered.

With that, Ghar transformed into his air form and slipped between the doors to the barracks just before they closed, tailing the guards as they dragged Eric away.

The guards dragged Eric’s body along the floor, his blood leaving a trail in the sandy catacombs. They approached the Gamemaster, throwing Eric to his feet. “We found him in the Barracks. Attempting to assassinate one of your fighters.” A guard said. The Gamemaster glared down at Eric, rage seemingly emanating from his otherwise expressionless mask. “Why would you do that?!” he hissed, stabbing down on Eric’s back with the tip of his cane. “We have come too far for you to do something like this. And now I have to explain to the fighters why you won’t be here anymore.” The Gamemaster said as he grabbed Eric and stepped up to an elevator platform. He pressed a button, and the platform descended down a deep hole, before the ground was sealed above the shaft. The two guards turned to Ghar, nodding in acknowledgment.

OOC: Ghar is attempting to be hidden, so is it a problem if the guards see him?

1 Like

OOC: Not really.

OOC: Alright, sounds good.

Ghar returns back to the barracks, returning to normal form.

“The Gamemaster didn’t seem too pleased by whatever happened here. But something doesn’t seem right about any of it,” he says to those in the room.

“So it isn’t normal for people to stab each other in the middle of the night?” Helix asks. “That’s good.”

1 Like

“Organ harvesting is an excellent method of interrogation, plus if I remember correctly liver is edible”

Mark bit his lip. “You may be right. Something does seem a little fishy about all this…” He said to the others.

“Would you like a new liver?” He says gesturing towards Mark with the organ

Mark shook his head, eyes widened at the liver. “No thanks!” he said, holding back the impulse to gag.

Q’uiin held his hand out. “I will take it.”

Leadhead passed him the liver

“Excellent.” Q’uiin then threw it out the window.

Helix watches the exchange with a mixture of confusion and curiosity. He briefly considers chasing the liver out the window, but quickly decides he would rather forget about the organ sooner rather than later. Very much so; he had decided he didn’t like organs very much. Human biology was so odd.

Soon, it was time for the next match.

Once everybody entered the arena, the Gamemaster gave a speech. “I have heard about what happened earlier, and I would like to apologize. I trusted Eric, and I thought that he would’ve done a better job…” the Gamemaster stared off for a few seconds. “But I promise that it will never happen again. Now, it is time for the match!” He pulled out a piece of paper. “Today’s fight is… Scrapper vs Mark!”
(@Monopoly)

The crowd cheered. “W-w-what?” Mark said, surprised. “C’mon, get in the arena!” The Gamemaster said. “B-but I-” the Gamemaster shoved Mark into the arena. Mark looked up at Scrapper’s Menacing stature. “…I have made a huge mistake” Mark silently whimpered to himself.
The gong was struck. “Fight!”

Leadhead was still in the barracks, he was reading a book, his eye a deep blue