Arena Battle II (RP topic)

Tuskpelt nodded, putting the cards away. He exited the bus with the others and stood at the back of the group, his spines raised slightly.

Q’uiin gripped his warhammer tighter.

Ghar arose from his seat. Exiting the strange carriage, he saw a curious mechanical being before him. He had never seen a creature quite like it before. It looked…dangerous.

Ghar left the bus cautiously, moving to stand off somewhere to the side to view what was ahead of him.

Leadhead disembarked and silently surveyed his would be opponents

The sensation was building

@Khalsa721
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Leoxander
@meepinater
@Monopoly
@PakariNation99
A large colosseum stood before the warriors. The ancient arena had recently been renovated and restored, and integrated with more advanced technology. A small man in a suit went up to greet the group. “Hello. My name is Eric, and i’ll be your personal assistant. Let me show you around.” Eric said, motioning for the others to follow him as he began to approach the colosseum.

Tuskpelt followed.

Leadhead silently followed

Q’uiin followed as well.

Scrapper loaded his minigun and followed the others.

Eric lead the group into a room filled with weapons, practice dummies and Gym equipment. “This is the training area. In your spare time, you can sharpen your fighting skills or practise with other warriors here.” Eric said. He then lead the group into a long, narrow room, lined with bunk beds. “This is the Barracks. For the time you will be spending here, this is where you will live, rest and sleep. I’ll give you some time to unpack.” Eric said, beginning to leave. On his way out, Eric stopped, placing service bell on the nightstand by the door.“If you need anything, or have any questions, just ring for me.” He said, winking. Eric then left the room, leaving the warriors alone and giving them time to unpack their things
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@meepinater
@Monopoly
@Leoxander
@PakariNation99
@Khalsa721 .

Ghar didn’t have much on him for the moment, save for his staff. He didn’t feel too comfortable having to share a room with those he would soon be fighting.

For the time being, Ghar took a seat near his bed. He sat in meditation for a while.

Q’uiin walked up the wall and sat from the cieling.

Tuskpelt sat in a corner and pulled out his cards and some poker chips. He began to sort them and set them up.

Composite left for the training room, already thinking of others here who needed to die.

“Not very many pleasant thoughts going on inside your head.” He speaks with a hard ‘click’ on every consonant.

Mark looked up at the strange being sitting on the ceiling. “Well then,” he nonchalantly said, picking a bunk and unpacking his stuff.
@meepinater
“So, what do you think of the other fighters?” Mark asked Tuskpelt.

“Strange.” Tuskpelt grunted. “They make me uneasy.”

“Yeah.” Mark responded to Tuskpelt. “he kind of rubs me the wrong way.” he said, briefly glancing at Scrapper.
@Monopoly

Scrapper spun round on his wheel feet, and slightly hissed at Mark, a forked tongue slithering through his mouthpiece, before he claimed his bunk.

Tuskpelt laughed, a harsh growling sound.