Arena Battle II (RP topic)

“I do not trust them, either. They are like… the Jaegers.”

Mark nodded slowly.

The Gamemaster resumed his speech. “…Anywyas, it is time for the first match to commence.” He pulled out a note and unfolded it. “Our first match shall be… Composite vs Scrapper!” The crowd cheered. “Fighters, get ready!” The Gamemaster said, giving Composite and Scrapper time to prepare. A gong was then struck, signifying the beginning of the match. “FIGHT!”

@Khalsa721
@Monopoly

1 Like

Tuskpelt shifted weight from one foot to the other, watching the fight to come.

"What is a Jaeger?"

Tuskpelt shivered. "Metal Monster. Not good. Bad. Big. Dangerous. "

"You say that five feet away from a large diving suit thing"

“I do not like the mechanical beings. They are bad.”

"How do you know if I am mechanical or not?"

“I do not know. I cannot trust.”

Scrapper wheeled round and punched composite in the face, before backing up and shooting his mini-gun.

Nexus sighed, shrugged, and walked towards the edge of the arena. So uncivilized.

Ghar hadn’t been paying much attention to the ongoing conversations as the first match started. As he went to take his seat, he eyed the Gamemaster with suspicion.

The Gamemaster wore a mask. As did he. This concerned him. Ghar knew his own reasons, but what reason has this man to hide his true face?

He supposed time may tell. For now, he ought to examine his competition. The frightening metal monster was up, and Ghar had been most concerned about him. It looked angry most of the time, and Ghar knew what anger could do.

He watched.

Composite formed a shield to block the bullets, rushing its opponents as it bashed the shield into scrapers face and forming a large hammer to knock him down.

Scrapper was knocked back by the blow, but then sped out the way of the Warhammer, and shot at Composite again.

It ran at him, forming a chain mace as they hit scrapper to the side And reformed their arm into a gun to shoot him.

Scrapper revealed his wings and flew upwards, avoiding the bullets. He then landed behind Composite and slashed his sword at its back.

Q’uiin watched with the same intensity.

Mark watched the fight in the audience, waiting for Composite to make a move.

It turned around, slashing at their opponent as they seemingly ignored any wound they received. They ducked under scrapper as they rammed a hammer into his face.

Scrapper charged up his magma claw and smashed it into Composite.