Arena Battle!(RP signups)

Yeah, That’s kinda because that character needed a lot of his powers explained.

###EDIT: Made a custom Planeswalker card for him

2 Likes

Can I still sign up even though it’s already started?

(OOC: yeah. it says so in the RP signups.)

This is the signup thread lol, but ok

Whoops, I thought I was replying to the RP topic thread!

Purely out-of-character (OOC) posts should be put in the signups (since we don’t have an OOC PM or any other sort of discussion topics). For future reference, it’s okay to have a post with OOC comments as long as you also post something in-character (IC). Example:

As to actually answer your question, most RPs leave it as a judgement call to the player. If you think your character can dodge, block, or otherwise respond to the attack, you have them do so. If not, you detail how the attack affects you. Granted, that leaves it as an individual responsibility to not have your character dodge every attack and be realistic and fair about how the fight progresses.

Ok from henceforth i will remain in character

1 Like

To answer your question, it purely depends on whether the opponent’s powers, abilities, and/or weapons. (Read the bios posted on this topic for reference)

can we use a system like whispering where you put * before and after sentences so that people who arent being whispered to so they have to act like they dont know whats being whispered

Yeah, sure.

Ok thx

Is it to late for me to join?

3 Likes

Yes, you should be able to join.

Name: “Leadhead” chassis

Title: Leadhead

Bio: Leadhead only remembers it’s name due to the serial plate bolted to his boot other than that there is no info on him or where he came from.

Equipment: Leadhead takes the appearance of a large diving suit-like figure with a hydraulic claw and one hand and a three fingered claw on the left. His arsenal consists of two weapons a 50. calibre “tabby” gun (basically a huge tommy gun) and a “rattler” (a 50. calibre mini-gun)
More equipment: Three syringes located in the left hand each with different coloured fluids
-Green: repairs damage done to the body
-Yellow: Causes a crystalline armour to form on the skin
-Blue: slows the users perception of time allowing them to react faster
inbuilt radio system allowing for supply to be warped in

Emotion is displayed by the single eye port on the helmet
-No glow: indifference
-Red: satisfaction,joy etc
-Blue: concern, observation
-Green: passive,mellowed,sleeping
-Orange: anger,physical exertion
-Yellow: Combat focus
-White: Remembering

Reason: Combat seems to be clearing his mind

appearance image:

Dude compared to the others he’d get frozen melted shocked thrown in to the air crushed and then some, i’d recommend you up his power first or have some abilities and or superhuman durability

Leadhead will have a plan worry not for he is military tech and the metal plating is bullet proof, the dense cloth is heavily insulated and flame retardant as well, as this the hydraulic claw can crush with enough force to paste a person.
Also he can withstand the recoil of a mini-gun that stuff can stop planes mid air

Accepted.
Note: since you’re a bit late to the party, you’ll have to wait until I give you the OK to join. ( I’ll do so by mentioning you in a post) welcome to the game!

1 Like

Tell me this is he able to drown, die from falling really high, get stabbed to death, hit an opponent who can evade any attack, that can make your attacks meaningless, survive getting cut in half, survive being frozen then shattered, huh? (this is what you would be facing if you joined at the very start but since youre late you will only be facing non ice based attacks, i got eliminated by somebody)

1 Like

He cannot drown (diving suit remember?)
plenty of insulation so the cold shouldn’t be a problem
fire proof gear
a lack of nerves so no pain receptors
organ redundancy
He is slow so opponents who can move faster than bullets will be a problem but he makes up for this with immense strength and weight so he can’t really be flipped as well as a mind suited to combat.

Gun can be frozen, melted?