Arena Battle! (RP topic)

Kirodai spreads her hands, a wall of hardlight appearing in front of her as she does so. The lightning crackles against the barrier, but it hold for the duration of the strike. As soon as the lightning comes to an end she grabs the panel, turning it on its side and throwing it like a frisbee at Kad.

As it got close, he seemed to ■■■■■ position to right on the other side of it, and he started running towards her.

The wall vanishes in the blink of an eye. Kirodai puts her hands together once more, this time pulling them apart to reveal a hardlight rope gripped in each hand. She lashes out with the rope, stepping into the attack.

Kad slides underneath on his back, sword above his head as a just-in-case block, and shot another lightning blast from his off-hand.

@jayzor17
@Runa
@Tarkur
@Monopoly
@controller_of_ice
The gamemaster watched the fight closely, obnoxiously munching on his popcorn. He looked at the bottom of the bag, and realized that he had run out. “All out?” He said to himself, disappointed. “Oh well, guess I’ll have to end the match.” The gamemaster struck the gong, abruptly ending the fight. “Ladies and gentlemen, I call this match a draw, since I ran out of popcorn too quickly to observe the fight.” He was about to dismiss everyone, but suddenly pressed his fingers to his temple. “Huh? Really? Okay…” the gamemaster turned to the warriors. “I have an announcement to make. Two new fighters have joined last-minute. I think we should introduce them.” The gamemaster pulled a lever, and figure arose from the ground. “Please give a warm welcome to… Leadhead!”
@L.O.S.S-KAL

The slow mechanical grinding that could be interpreted as laughter came from the hulking figure. A behemoth clad in a giant diving suit armed with a oversized Tommy-gun in his left claw hand toting a mini-gun in his right hydraulic claw

“Would you kindly give me a good fight?” he chuckles as gazes across the arena

The gamemaster turned back to the other fighters. “To those who have lost: Do not worry. Another chance will come” he said, looking at Controller of Ice. “And to those who haven’t fought yet: your time shall soon come.” He said, looking at Scrapper. “Wait a minute…” the gamemaster said, confused. “Where’s the other fighter?” “WAIT!” Called a voice. A scrawny man with a crude sword and shield ran across the arena, face planted, then got back up and ran to the warriors. “I’m sorry, who are you?” The gamemaster asked. “…Mark” said the man. The audience laughed. “Well, ‘Mark’, why dont you and the rest of the fighters head back to the barracks. All of you will need your rest for tommorow’s match.” Said the gamemaster. Eric led everyone back into the barracks. The gamemaster looked on, grinning eagerly behind his mask. it’s happening… he thought to himself.

Leadhead slowly stomped towards the barracks his single eye-port black and lacking a glow

The controller of ice trains with his mask to better resist tarkur’s disallowsp and increases his energy pool

Tarkur returns to the barracks un-amused he had been looking forward to the fight. He quickly looked over the newcomers studying them.

“greetings possible combatant have you done any fighting here?”

Tarkur was surprised as Leadhead started talking. “Yeah, I won my first match not to brag or anything but I totally wrecked that guy.” He said a bit nonchalant.

Mark just stood there, awkwardly unpacking his stuff by a bunk bed. “So… my name is mark, but you already know that…” he said nervously. “I’m a glatorian, or at least, a glatorian-in-training. What about the rest of you? What are your stories?” He asked everyone else.

“I’m a elemental of lightning and fire and have studied the arts of blue and red magic.” Tarkur was quick to state.

“Nothing interesting to tell about me. I just joined out of desperatio-” before Mark could finish his sentence, a voice came on the intercom. “All fighters, please report to the dining hall for dinner.” Mark stood up. “Well, I guess we should go eat.” He said.
A large table filled with everyone’s favorite foods was waiting for the warriors.

Scrapper looked forward at the feast, wondering how he could eat anything with his helmet on.

@Tarkur the controller of ice says nothing, because he knows pride comes before the fall
@Mctoran the controller of ice doesnt enjoy eating, he sees it as a chore not a pleasure

Tarkur starts eating.

“So, hypothetically speaking, what do you plan to do with the prize money?” Mark asked everyone.

“I’d give it to support my village, they’ve been going through tough times lately with famine and not enough housing” the controller of ice says