Arena Battle! (RP topic)

Scrapper wants to say that that sounds really interesting, but once again, his oath keeps him from responding.

3 Likes

“So I’m from the Izzit guild, the guild focuses in mad science and wacky experiments. Our guild members are concidered crazy, insane or mad due to how they use there knowledge. I’m what is supposed to be a Wierd, they are artifically merched semi sentient elementals usually they are composed of two opposing elements like water and fire.” He explains further, “As for me I was a failed experiment that got out of hand so to say. It was also the way everyone treated me except for him” He concludes drifting way in old memories.

@Runa “Coolio.” He responded

@jayzor17 “I find that hard to believe.” He said

1 Like

The bus suddenly slowed down. They had arrived at Arena Magna, and it was different. Instead of being a coliseum made of rough stone, it had been rebuilt into a stadium, integrated with modern technology. “We’re here! Everybody out!” the bus driver squawked.

Tarkur rose from his seat and hovered out.

Scrapper was second to leave, scanning the area suspiciously.

Once everyone was off the bus, a man in a suit approached them. “Hello there! My name is Eric, I’ll be your assistant. Follow me…” he said hastily, motioning for everyone to follow him towards the Arena.

“woah that is one big arena, it’s huge” the controller of ice said surprised, a very rare show of actual emotion.

It is slightly bothering Scrapper that he can’t interact with anyone, as he has a question which he can’t ask. He decides he will wait for someone else to say it.

Tarkur follows towards the arena

the controller uses his over armor and flies to the arena faster than anyone walking, an obvious showing of superiority(or the sense of it)

Scrapper uses his wing-blades to catch up with him.

the contoller says to scrapper excitedly as if he was craving a challenge" a challenger eh, your on."
then he turns on his rocket boosters

Scrapper lands, and uses his super-speed to race to the entrance of the arena.

1 Like

Eric caught up to the rest of the group, panting heavily. “Next time, please try to slow down for me.” He said. “let me show your living arrangements.” said Eric

the controller uses his shield like a helicoopter’s rotor blades and catches up to scrapper(i have that just sayin, and the things i say in parentheses are totally out of character, i am also assuming scrapper hasn’t reached the arena)

1 Like

Eric opened the door to a long, narrow room, with bunk beds lining the walls. “These are the Barracks. For the time that you are here, this is where you will rest, sleep, and live. Take your time to unpack for a few minutes.” said Eric. He turned to leave, but stopped at the last second. “Oh yeah, one last thing. If you need any help, or have any questions, just ring for me.” he said, putting a bell on the nightstand. “Good luck, you’re really gonna need it!” With that, Eric disappeared down the halls.

Scrapper enters, and sits down on a small chair in the room. He doesn’t have much to unpack, as he hadn’t really packed anything but his sword. He decides to wait for a bit.

The controller of ice sits in the room meditating, after taking of his over armor

Kirodai strolls through the barracks, whistling a cheery, if noisy, tune. She walks the full length of the room, finally plopping onto a bunk at the far end.

“This one’s mine!” she declares, as if her actions weren’t evidence enough.

1 Like

So this is what the complete opposite of me is, thinks Scrapper to himself, as he tries to rest.

1 Like