Arena Battle! (RP topic)

the contoller says to scrapper excitedly as if he was craving a challenge" a challenger eh, your on."
then he turns on his rocket boosters

Scrapper lands, and uses his super-speed to race to the entrance of the arena.

1 Like

Eric caught up to the rest of the group, panting heavily. “Next time, please try to slow down for me.” He said. “let me show your living arrangements.” said Eric

the controller uses his shield like a helicoopter’s rotor blades and catches up to scrapper(i have that just sayin, and the things i say in parentheses are totally out of character, i am also assuming scrapper hasn’t reached the arena)

1 Like

Eric opened the door to a long, narrow room, with bunk beds lining the walls. “These are the Barracks. For the time that you are here, this is where you will rest, sleep, and live. Take your time to unpack for a few minutes.” said Eric. He turned to leave, but stopped at the last second. “Oh yeah, one last thing. If you need any help, or have any questions, just ring for me.” he said, putting a bell on the nightstand. “Good luck, you’re really gonna need it!” With that, Eric disappeared down the halls.

Scrapper enters, and sits down on a small chair in the room. He doesn’t have much to unpack, as he hadn’t really packed anything but his sword. He decides to wait for a bit.

The controller of ice sits in the room meditating, after taking of his over armor

Kirodai strolls through the barracks, whistling a cheery, if noisy, tune. She walks the full length of the room, finally plopping onto a bunk at the far end.

“This one’s mine!” she declares, as if her actions weren’t evidence enough.

1 Like

So this is what the complete opposite of me is, thinks Scrapper to himself, as he tries to rest.

1 Like

The controller of ice feels disturbed by this useless declaration that kirodai made in blatent disregard towards other people

Tarkur casually hovered over to the barrack next to hers and stated, “I guess this is mine then.”

Scrapper gets up from the chair and flies onto the bunk above Tarkur’s. He impales his sword into the side of the bunk as to claim his territory.

1 Like

“You’re not much for speaking, eyy?” Tarkur asked Scrapper.

1 Like

Scrapper tries to ignore him.

1 Like

“You do you I guess” he responded while burning his name into his door.

Scrapper winces at the sound the wood against fire makes, to the point that he shoots the door down.

The controller of ice doesnt pick a bunk, he just puts down a mat an lies there motionless
(dont read this unless you have read up on the rules of whispering) Then the controller of ice whispers to tarkur*“when the battle comes i want an ally till the end, then we duel 1on 1 to finish it, you in? *”

OOC: My bad I meant Tarkur’s door.

IC: “Now it’s official this is now my living quaters.” He stated before Scrapper shot it down, “Hey!” He let out annoyed.

@controller_of_ice, “You know I can melt and lethally elctrify you without much effort” he reaponded coldly

“i would freeze you before you could even lift a finger” he says quietly
“Then id shatter you” he added

• Do you see my point?* he whisppers to him

@controller_of_ice “Sorry no offens but I’m literally made of lightning and fire I can give you burns and shocks just by touching you.” He states coldly