Arena Battle! (RP topic)

OOC:ok btw look at my new profile pic

1 Like

OOC: very niceu
@Monopoly IC"Scrapper I know we had our differences but prove to me that you are no thrall of this most dishonourable cur and beat him senseless"

1 Like

IC: Tarkur ramed straight into mark sacrificing himself. Mark would fell himself electrocuted and he will have burns through out his body.

OOC: this is his attack

“NOOOOO!!!” the CoI screams at tarkur

Scrapper’s tentacles each form into rock-solid stingers. The guns slide onto his back, as he drives each stinger into Mark.

@controller_of_ice
@Monopoly
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Tarkur As Mark was hit with these attacks, his warhammer-axe glowed brighter and brighter. Suddenly, Mark tore himself free from leadhead’s tentacles. He lifted his hammer high into the air, prepared to swing it down. As Mark brought the weapon down, Scrapper’s stinger pushed the axe blade into Mark’s chest. A large purple shockwave was released, rupturing and shattering the inside of Mark’s body. Large pieces of Mark’s armor were blasted off his body. The shockwave proved too much for the old Colosseum to bare. It began to crack and crumble. Meanwhile underground, the room began shaking. Dirt and dust began falling from the ceiling, making way for larger pieces to fall from the ceiling. Mark’s body was buried beneath a large pile of rubble.The gates that trapped the warriors in the room were opened, creating a pathway to freedom. The gamemaster looked around as he watched the arena come apart. “No… oh, no no no… NOOOO!” He looked back at the warriors, an expression of hatred emanating from behind his mask. The gamemaster took out a small device and threw it onto the ground. A small portal opened up. “You may have won the battle, but you are far from winning the war.” the gamemaster then took out another portal device. “Here, catch.” he said, throwing the device to Scrapper. “It can only fit one person, and I don’t recommend trying to escape with them…” The gamemaster said, motioning to the other warriors and winking. With that, he stepped through the portal. The portal closed just as a Large boulder hit the ground where he was standing.

The portal opened automatically, and started sucking Scrapper through. He tried to grab onto the ground, but before anyone knew it, he was gone.

@controller_of_ice
@Runa
@Tarkur
@L.O.S.S-KAL
The arena began to crumble, and the walls were falling. Those who remained had to escape the deteriorating building quickly if they wanted to stay alive.

1 Like

A flash burst from the glowing gem on Kad’s gauntlet, and the three gems shattered, falling to the ground, the gauntlet splitting in two and falling after. Kad fell to his knees. “Olen päällä matkalla, minun kansani.” He says weakly, before falling to the ground, finally succumbing to his wounds.

OOC: Translation: “I am coming, my people.”

2 Likes

@controller_of_ice
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Tarkur
@Monopoly
“Wait…” called a weak voice. A hand stuck out of the pile of rubble. Mark climbed out of the rubble. He was returned back to normal… Well, somewhat. He was at least back to normal size, with two arms again. Mark was badly injured, but he would live. “What’s going on?” he asked, disoriented, confused and in pain. Mark then noticed the arena crumbling around him. “Come On! we’ve got to get out of here!” Mark called out to Leadhead and Controller of ice. He grabbed them and dashed out of the falling building, not stopping running until they got outside. Mark sat down outside, pained by his injuries. "Wait a minute… where’s Scrapper, Tarkur, and Kad? " Mark asked, looking around. As he said this, The entire building collapsed and crumbled, followed by a marathon of explosions. Mark’s eyes widened when he finally realized what had happened. “No…” Mark said, burying his face in his hands in despair.

Meanwhile, the gamemaster teleported into his lair. “It seems that I have exhausted all other options…” he said. He grabbed his phone and dialed it. “Yes?” the voice on the other line said. “It’s the gamemaster. Remember the favor that you promised me a while ago?” “Yes…” “I need you to compile a list of potential candidates. It’s time to assemble the team .” he then hung up. Scrapper was teleported into the room soon afterwards. “You and I have got some big plans. How would you like to be my righthand man?” the gamemaster asked.

Credits roll:

OOC: the RP is now over. I will now accept any OOC questions/comments.

OOC: I’m guessing this story continues into the Majestic League RP.

1 Like

Yeah.

the what?
also will we need new characters?

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Majestic league (RP sign ups) - #46 by _el

1 Like

okay good to know

Just a heads up, this RPG will be allowed to continue into the next RPG season due to its late start. Happy trails!!

~Hawkeye

@L.O.S.S-KAL

Epilogue:
Mark suddenly stood up. “I’m going to kill him…” he said, clenching his fists. He then turned to Leadhead. “Is there something you can give me, like a signal that I can contact you with or something?” He asked him

OOC: This is for a plan that I have later on.

Wow. This was late.

1 Like

OOC: coughmetagamingcough

I know what it looks like, but i promise i’m not metagaming.