Arena Battle! (RP topic)

The crowd sitting in the arena was were beginning to grow more excited, waiting for the warriors to step into the Arena…

After looking at his room, and dropping off his stuff, consisting of nothing, Kad heads out.

1 Like

“Don’t know.” He responded he had kinda lost intrest in the discussion after making his point. He made his way towards the arena.

Scrapper left soon after, bringing his sword with him.

When everyone stepped into the Arena, the audience went wild. A voice boomed through the arena’s speakers: “And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for, please welcome the Gamemaster!” A hole opened up in the ground, and a figure arose on a floating platform. He was a cyborg, brandishing a top hat, Cape, and cane. His left arm was completely mechanical, he had cybernetic implants all over his body, and wore a chrome mask that concealed his face. “Ladies and gentlemen, Boys and Girls! Children of all ages! I, the Gamemaster, welcome you to the very first match of Arena Battle!” Music began playing throughout the Arena:

“In this game, we will have warriors of all sorts fighting each other to compete for the grand prize: 15 million dollars! For our first event, we have something very special planned.” Said the Gamemaster. “Instead of having just one match, we’re going to have 2 matches to kick off the game.” The gamemaster hovered over to the warriors on his platform. “Oh! Excuse my manners! You must be the warriors fighting in my show! I am very honored to have you here.” The gamemaster said, grinning behind his mask.

1 Like

“Who will be fighting first” he asked the game master

Kad listens to him silently.

“I’m so glad you asked, Controller of Ice. As a matter of fact, you will be in the first match, and you’re going up against…” the gamemaster pulled out a piece of paper. “Tarkur! A battle of fire and ice! Boy, will this be interesting… Fighters, get ready!” suddenly, a gong was struck, signifying the beginning of the match. “FIGHT!”

3 Likes

Kad jumps back out of the way. Time to see which power set will be the most fun to imitate.

@Mctoran “You mean Magic against Ice.” Tarkur stated, before entering the Arena.
@controller_of_ice "I’d think you want me to say “Its on” or whatever but I’ll spare you the embaressment. He said casting a Lightning strike targeting Controller of ice.

His mana count is currently: 20

1 Like

The controller of ice flies up to dodge using his over armor and throws a hailstorm at tarkur, a warm up no less

1 Like

Tarkur uses disallow and counters the Hailstorm. The hailstorm seized to exist, a grin appeared on his face. “Too bad.” He comments coldly. Then he hurls a lava axe at the Controller of Ice, He spawns two Guttersnipes.

Mana left: 6

1 Like

IC:the controller of ice forms a thick ice wall to block the lava axe, he only has 9/10 energy remaining
OOC: what are guttersnipes

1 Like

OOC: Goblins that deals damage whenever I cast a spell

IC: Tarkur looks at his exausted foe and spawns a Sesmic elemental causing the ground to shake like an Earthquake. Then he spaws a Frost lynx that stuns Controller of ice. When the frost lynx resolved he declared that his Guttersnipes attacked the controller of ice, due to several reasons The controller of ice wouldn’t be able to block and takes 2 hits from each guttersnipes. Tarkur proceeds with casting another Lightning strike and due to it being an instant it triggered the guttersnipes causing them to deal additional damage. To recap Controller of ice would have been hit 4 times by goblins, by one lightning and dealt damage from the Guttersnipes ability. He be pretty beat up and he’s stuned for now.

mana left: 11

1 Like

That would’ve happened if he haddent countered the elemental by simply flying very high this also counters the lynx(can the guttersnipes reach me), the lightning with throwing his axe, hitting a guttersnipe (before tarkur casted a lightning strike and the guttersnipes attacked) and also redirecting the lightning, so to recap he only got hit by 3 guttersnipes and their abilities and is not stunned, he is at 3/4 energy
He is now on the offensive

@controller_of_ice OOC: He is still stunned he can’t move he is practically paralyzed so yes everything hits. also the lynx stuns a person despite their position. The guttersnipes abilities triggers just by me casting an instant and sorcery and that damage is directly affecting you. The guttersnipes attacks wont hit you since he is flying now. Also there’s only two guttersnipes but they can only hit you twice.

IC: Tarkur looks at his weakened foe “I don’t think I need to continue showing my superiority, I have no intention of killing you.” He states, “Gamemaster? Is this my victory or Should we continue?” He shouts out to the Gamemaster(@Mctoran)

OOC:i feel that tarkur may be a little OP, seriously making the opponent imobile before they can do anything, thats pretty much an insta win
I think his abilities should be a bit tonned down

OOC: Maybe but @Mctoran would have the final word in this.

IC: Tarkur stands by trying to predict The controller of ice(He is no longer stunned) next move.

“Ok, your good"the controller of ice says commending his opponent, then he flies so high that tarkur cant see him anymore, then he cast his ultimate move,‘glacier obliterater’, with this he creats a glacier bigger than the arena itself bringing it down on tarkur, he says"hows this i put all my energy in to this attack it cant be nullified(unless by an enemy’s ultimate attack/move) and its to big to melt” with that he finishes crushing tarkur.
He floats down exhausted and badly injured
And says"dont get up, we’re finished here"
(by exhausted i mean no more elemental attacks only melee with his sword)

Tarkur throws the sesmic elemental and frost lynx to make a hole through the ice the final layer he melts by touching it, he feels the water like acid on his body. “Nice try.” He states, “I admire you’re strenght you reduced my entire army of creatures and almost crushed me.” He said prasing the controller of ice, “Too bad your exausted, I wont kill you so do you accept deafet or fall due to your own foolishness.” He concludes.

1 Like