Arena Battle! (RP topic)

“You just might be surprised,” she says with a wink, letting the construct dissipate. Guess I really was wrong. I suppose lightning isn’t that rare of an ability… at least there’s only two of them.

OOC: The sword has a magical property that makes it an ability in this case the sword has the ability to freeze things solid with Ics powers. This means I can still disallow it. If it was something technological like a machine or in my previous example a gun I wouldn’t be able to disallow it. That’s unless it has magical properties that gives it some form of ability.

IC: Tarkur sits in the audience once more spectating.

OOC:what i meant is its so cold it’ll freeze that limb for 1 turn the sword can be shattered to restore it would be an ability

OOC: I know what you wrote but the definition of an ability is this: “The possesion of the means or the skill to do something” so if it doesn’t fit that describtion then it’s not an ability. Things to add is that its an ability as long as the being or object are able to do something through powers, skill or magic. A sword with magical properties such as an ice sword could have the ability to use ice powers.
Also you should never argue with the control player, lol. P.s I can only use disallow 4 times a match meaning you can easily just spam attacks that is a threat enough for me to counter

IC: Tarkur watches the match.

OOC:dude what i mean is the sword is actually made of ice its an ice sword therefore it can be broken and its also really really cold, and to restore it i use an ability. just to be clear get it?

OOC: If it’s only a sword made of ice without any abilities like freezing upon touch and other ice related powers it wouldn’t have any abilities. Otherwise it has the Ability to use and restore ice powers.

OOC:ok so i’ll put these as it’s abilities:
making it so cold it freezes upon touch only gets this cold for 1 turn
restoring after it breaks

OOC: just so you know I’m getting tired of arguing. I personally don’t believe you’ll get anywhere with giving your character new powers. Also if your new to RP:ing then I’m sorry for being rough on you.

OOC:sorry for arguing i just want to say that my ice swords trait(not ability, its ice so its naturally cold) is just being really really cold do you think that trait is disallowable that just doesn’t make sense, the ability part comes if you break the ice sword i use an ability to restore it (this is the last time i will argue) p.s. i never really specified the ice swords temperature but it sure as he11 aint regular ice also i am new

1 Like

OOC: Whoops you forgot the OOC. It’s fine dude.

IC: Tarkur left the arena and went back to his room in the barracks. He tried to rest in the bed given to him but in matter off minutes the bed was nothing more than ashes.

1 Like

OOC: oh thanks for the reminder
IC:the controller of ice relentlesly trains to prepare for his match(if it ever comes again)

Scrapper enters the arena, sword drawn.

Leadhead stomps in loading his tabby gun in his left hand and menacingly clanking his claw

Scrapper loads his mini-gun and fires several shots towards Leadhead.

Leadhead, surprised by this takes a few shots with some going into the cloth and piercing him while the rest bounce of his armour in return he fires his own torrent of bullets with his gun sending 50.calibre rounds flying towards scrapper

Scrapper uses his super-speed to dash through the array of bullets almost successfully; some pierce his armour.

Leadhead panicked by the speed of his opponent throws down his gun and charges at them attempting to smash into them like a rhino in plate armour

Scrapper flies over Leadhead and lands behind him, slashing his sword at him.

"GraHH!"he howls in pain
Leadhead attempts to swat at scrapper with his claw

Scrapper’s sword is snapped in half, so he proceeds to throw the hilt at Leadhead.