Arena Battle! (RP topic)

leadhead takes a shot at them with HE rounds
“don’t know don’t care”

Scrapper approached the ninja carefully.

“Okay.” Tarkur says yawning a bit more he summoned a lavs axe and hurled it at the ninja.(@Mctoran)

The ninja quickly ducked down barely dodging the sword.

The bullets struck the ninja’s shoulder. He collapsed on his knees, retching in agony.

The lava axe missed, and became lodged in the wall behind the ninja. The ninja removed his mask, revealing himself to be Eric, the caretaker from before!

OOC: what are eric’s abilities even? Btw sorry i havent been active i had school
IC:The controller of ice says to eric"you?!, I remember you you’re from the bus"he says surprised then adds "what in the name of mata nui are you doing here?!, now?!"while summoning his ice sword and puts it to eric’s neck

“does it matter ? He was doing some shifty stuff I say we just kill him, all in favour say aye”

“Nay” he says sternly

“I was… bribed to assassinate Tarkur.” Eric coughed. “I won’t say who hired me, but I will tell you this: He said that he ‘wanted the competition out of the way’ so nothing would stop his victory.” Eric said, smirking through the pain of his bullet wounds. “After all, revenge can be quite… Cold.” At that moment, security guards found Eric and dragged him away. Eric laughed the entire time, until he was gone.

“I’m not that OP and deffinetly not worth killing for such a reason either.” Tarkur comments. He walks up to the doorframe of his room, “I really need to fix this.” He said.

1 Like

Kad watched him being sent out. He’s trying to make it sound like it’s someone else in this very barracks. He thinks as he sheathes his sword. So either it really is one of us who wants Tarkur dead… He glances at all the other fighters, lingering a second longer on Controller of Ice than on the others. Or someone’s trying to make us enemies as well as opponents.

Soon, it was time for the next match. Once everybody entered the arena, the gamemaster gave a speech. “I have heard about what happened earlier, and I would like to apologize. I trusted Eric, and I thought that he would do a better job…” the gamemaster stared off for a few seconds. “But I promise that it will never happen again. Now, it is time for the match!” He pulled out a piece of paper. “Today’s fight is… Scrapper vs Mark!” (@Monopoly) The crowd cheered. “W-w-what?” Mark said, surprised. “C’mon, get in the arena!” The gamemaster said. “B-but I-” the gamemaster shoved Mark into the arena. Mark looked up at Scrapper’s Menacing stature. “…I have made a huge mistake” Mark whimpered. The gong was struck. “Fight!”

1 Like

One specific line caught Kad’s attention. Would do a better job… He thinks. He put Eric up to killing Tarkur! He concludes. He looks around to find the fighter sitting nearest him.

1 Like

Scrapper drew his sword, as his wing-blades flapped menacingly.

“that boy’s going to be ripped apart!”

Mark charged blindly with his sword, flailing wildly in the air. He tried to strike scrapper with the blade, but couldn’t even make a dent in the armor.

Scrapper whipped his sword round, and sped into Mark.

Kad walked over to him. “I think I know who sent that assassin.” He whispers.

Mark raise his shield, stopping the sword from impaling him. Mark was pushed backwards into a rock by the force of scrapper’s blade. Mark tried again to hit scrapper with his sword, but the brittle metal blade shattered of Scrapper’s body. He tried to use the broken sword as a shank, but he couldn’t break the surface of Scrapper’s body. Frustrated, tired and defeated, Mark gave up, and left himself vulnerable to Scrapper’s attack.

Scrapper shot him vigorously with his mini gun.

Mark was riddled with fatal bullet wounds. He collapsed to the ground, sputtering blood. The gamemaster looked on in disappointment. “Wow, what an anticlimactic fight.” He said, shaking his head. Mark took one last look at the warriors. He weakly reached out to them with his hand. The gamemaster pulled a lever, and a trapdoor opened beneath Mark. A sickening thud was heard as he hit the bottom. “Oh well, I guess he didn’t have what it took.” The gamemaster said. “Scrapper wins. Fighters, you may now head back to the barracks.”