Arena Battle! (RP topic)

Scrapper’s sword retracted, as he walked back.

Mark never returned to the barracks, and it was likely that he never would. Although Mark’s absence left a feeling of emptiness in the room, it wasn’t the only thing that was missing.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Leadhead’s syringes were missing. Not only that, but upon closer inspection, the shattered syringe that Eric had used was the exact same kind that Leadhead owned.

The controller of ice takes the syringe
“Leadhead huh, does this belong to you?” he asks while throwing the syringe to Leadhead

At this point, Most people would assume that Leadhead is seeming a little suspicious. However, it didn’t take long for leadhead to find the syringes. They were all under Controller of ice’s bunk; And they were all filled with the exact same fluid used in Tarkur’s assassination attempt.

@Tarkur
@controller_of_ice

“Hmm… interesting.” He says looking suspiciously at Controller of Ice(@controller_of_ice).

“Do you really think that i’d do that, sure i lost, but that was an honorable loss” the controller of ice says sincerely to tarkur

“Never said you did but the evidence as of now is against you.” He comments looking at the syringes.

Kad walks up. “I don’t think it was him.” He says.

“Okay…” He says intrigued, “Your point is?” He asks coldly.

Suddenly, a voice came on the intercom. “Fighters, please head to the arena for the next match.” In the Arena, the gamemaster opened with another speech. “I have some sad news for you today. Mark is dead.” He said, bowing his head. “We did everything we could, but he couldn’t be saved. I guess he just wasn’t strong enough… anyways, it is time for today’s match.” The gamemaster took out a piece of paper. “A rematch between Tarkur and Controller of ice! Fighters, get ready!” The gong was struck. “Fight!”
@Tarkur
@controller_of_ice

“Did you hear the game master?” He asked. “He said, and I quote:

Isn’t that suspicious? Not ‘I never thought he’d do this.’ No, it’s like he sent him.”

Kad went to sit in his seat. I hope they don’t kill each other.

@Mctoran: Tarkur hovered straight towards the Gamemaster anger cold be found in his face, “Hey… you yes you!” He said staight to the Gamemasters face. “How about no rematch I won that round fair and square, okay… OKAY! The Controller of ice is out of the tournament and the audience knows this or isn’t that how tournaments works?!” He was quite infuriated. “You want one of us to die right it’s either me or him, right?!.. Right!” He was really pissed and his flames and bolts were stronger and more wild than usual. “If you want to see someone dead out there then go ahead me and the Controller against you!” He challenged the Gamemaster.

The gamemaster stared at Tarkur. “Okay, here’s the deal.” He lunged at Tarkur, grabbing him tightly by the throat with his robotic arm. For the first time, there was rage behind the gamemaster’s mask. “I AM THE GAMEMASTER, AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!” He tightened his grip around Tarkur’s neck, effortlessly strangling him. “YOU WILL FIGHT CONTROLLER OF ICE, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!” The gamemaster threw Tarkur’s body flying towards the ground below. “Be grateful that you are even here! Things would have been different if Eric actually did his job and assassinated you like I told him to!” Suddenly, silence hung throughout the arena.
@Tarkur
@jayzor17
@controller_of_ice
@Runa
@Monopoly
@L.O.S.S-KAL

1 Like

“so you remove one of my in-built syringes, you attempt to have a child assassinated and NOW HAVE THE GALL TO GIVE US ORDERS?!”
leadhead was fuming his eye turning a brilliant shade of orange.
“DO WE KILL THIS ONE?”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Monopoly
@Runa
@jayzor17
@Tarkur
@controller_of_ice “Now, all of you think that you came to this tournament to compete for a cash prize, and receive glory. But what if I told you that none of this is real?” the gamemaster said in a sinister vouce. He snapped his fingers, and the entire audience disappeared, revealing them to be only holograms. “That’s right. There is no game, and there is no prize. The entire time, you have all been fighting for my own personal entertainment. And everything was planned from the start. I made Scrapper fight Leadhead so that they would destroy each other, and their powers would be handicapped. I knew that Scrapper would kill Mark, but I made them fight anyways. Guess he won’t be able to get that money for his parents after all!” The gamemaster tossed his head back, cackling like a madman. “And, of course, it was I who hired Eric to assassinate Tarkur. I did this to exploit the rivalry between Tarkur and Controller of Ice. Even after the plan failed, I hoped that I could still make them kill each other…” the gamemaster turned to Kad. “But SOMEONE had to go and ruin it all for me.” He punched Kad in the gut, sending him to the floor. “I had more plans too. If things had gone my way, I would have continued to screw with all of your heads. I was going to plant a ninja costume under Kirodai’s bed, and then I was going to frame Kad by putting the assassination order in his pocket. I guess not all of us can have what we want, though…”

1 Like

“a̵̙̚r̵̝͋r̴͍͒ř̵̘ǵ̶̬ḩ̷̂h̶̘̔!̵̤̓!̸͙̑” leafhead howls
“okay taking this into my own claws”
He swipes a the gamemaster with his heavy hydraulic claw

Scrapper flips up his minigun and aims it at Leadhead.

“seriously? This slime should be drowned like the scum he is. Stand aside”

@Mctoran OOC: Just a thing to note Tarkur is made totally of fire and electricity the lighting will travel through his arm into him electrocuting him unless he has rubber or something that nullifies it. Also, Tarkur has no physical body he can’t be gripped by things. Last thing he would probably be scorch by the out of control flames Tarkur bodies emits. Anyway, I’m gonna proceed as tho all the thing s that happened has happened but just keep this in mind.

IC: Tarkur rises from the ground badly injured most of his flames had been extinguished and his bolt released into the ground he was in a very weakened state. Tarkur tries to get up he hovers weakly over to the Controller of ice(@controller_of_ice). “Do we need to fight now?” He asks sheepishly. “Just so you know we can totally do a friendly rematch later. When I’ve recovered if your up for it but right now we have other things to worry about.” He says as he feels his entire body aching.

“Here’s a plan kill the gamemaster he is a monster hiding behind a mask”