Arena Battle! (RP topic)

Suddenly, Scrapper pulled his helmet off. Beneath the mask was a scarred, scaly head with a rusted metal jaw. “I serve only those who are on the winning side,” he spoke, his voice scratchy and rusted, as he stood by the Gamemaster.

“Yeah, I was thinking 'bout it.” He says his tone still weak due to the injuries.

“Okay hold on”
leadhead pulls his minigun out from under his bed
“choose a side: him or us. If you’re with him you’re an enemy and all enemies will be killed. you have five seconds to comply”

Kad got up and drew his sword. His eyes burned red. “Alright. You’re a dead man.” His blade arcs with electricity.

OOC: so your currently weak?
IC: the controller of ice feels that the gamemaster is dishonourable and is willing to join his opponents if only to take down the gamemaster now

OOC: More like badly injured but yes my powers are a bit weakened by this.

IC: Tarkur stands beside him and waits for his body to regenerate. How much mana can I use right now? only 5 scrap! He thinks to himself.

the controller of ice rushes scrapper with his ice sword slashing wildly, while still protecting his back with his blade wings, and yells"TRAITORRR!!!"

“Okay no seconds to comply”
leadhead fires a torrent of HEAT rounds at both the gamemaster and scrapper

"careful of me you reckless trigger finger"he says while fending of scrapper

Scrapper hisses angrily and shoots wildly at both Leadhead and The Controller of Ice. He draws his sword.

Kad points his sword, and a bolt of electricity shoots out of it towards him. “Look who sided with the dead man.” He said.

Scrapper raises his sword, which absorbs the lightning. He throws it like a boomerang back at Kad.

Kad ducks underneath and rolls, shooting another bolt from his off-hand when he rolls up onto his knee, hunched over.

Scrapper flies over the bolt, and starts shooting again.

the controller of ice flanks scrapper while he’s distracted with kad and knocks him down

leadhead pulls out the bent and bloodied golf club
“remember this?”
he stomps over to scrapper

the controller of ice picks up scrapper in a headlock for leadhead to strike at

Leadhead starts battering the restrained scrapper his eye turning to that same blood red shade as it did the last time he used the 9 iron

Kad teleports above Scrapper and attempts to drive his sword through Scrapper as he falls towards him.

OOC: do you think were being a bit too hard on the guy I mean he hasn’t even reacted