Arena Battle! (RP topic)

Scrapper channels all his power into his magma claw, and swiped hardly and both Kad and Leadhead.

Kad was hit and thrown towards the ground, rolling up to a kneel. “Why you…” He said before his eyes caught the Gamemaster. He’s not being attacked. He thinks. His eyes fill with anger once more. He’s just watching the chaos unfold. He stands up and runs towards the Gamemaster.

Scrapper shoots at Kad as he runs, flying over the wall of flames.

Kad teleports to the side, shooting lightning back at Scrapper. “Focus on your own attackers!” He yells as he turns back to running towards the Gamemaster.

Scrapper shoots at Tarkur and Controller of Ice, and then speeds to the Gamemaster.

the controller of ice blocks those shots and counters by throwing his shield(like capten america)

Scrapper catches the shield with some difficulty, and discards it on the ground. He snaps his jaw a bit more and charges at the Controller of Ice.

Tarkur summons a frost lynx and stuns Scrapper.
“Now’s your chance!” Tarkur states as he tries to balance himself.

3 mana left.

the controller of ice summons a giant glacier(the size of the arena(ultimate move)) and smiles to scrapper while throwing it at him and the gamemaster, and says"let me end thisss!!! Thats everything, you get the rest guys." then he passes out.

“ENOUGH!” the gamemaster’s robotic arm morphed into a laser cannon and blasted the glacier, turning it into a flurry of snow. He then blasted everyone into the arena wall. “Now that I have your attention, let’s get this back on track.” suddenly, a dome covered the the top of the arena, enveloping everyone in darkness. “This is no longer a fight to win the money. This is now a fight for survival!” Said the gamemaster. Bright spotlights shined on the warriors, filling the arena with once again with light. By now, The gamemaster and Scrapper were gone. They had disappeared. A spiked cage dropped down on the warriors. “Now, let’s see just how much you trust each other.” The gamemaster’s voice said through speakers. “Soon, the spiked walls around you will begin to move closer toward each other. However, there are two ways to stop their advance. The first way to stop it is if only one fighter is left alive inside the cage. The second way, the harder way, is by working together to find another way to stop them. So, what’s it gonna be?” The speakers cut out, and the spiked walls began moving. A one minute timer began counting down on the wall.

1 Like

OOC:will anyone grab me and wait while i pass out for 4 enemy posts

“They don’t seem to be doing much, do they?”Scrapper asked the Gamemaster, “How long’s left on that timer?”

Tarkur rises from the ground, he looks around and helps whoever he comes across first up on his feet

OOC:who is first? i still need 3 enemy posts to recharge

OOC: Anybody preferably the one closest to him.

Kad stands up. His eyes flash red, then icy blue. Ice started forming from his hand. “This might help.”

@Monopoly
“Their time is quickly slipping away.” The gamemaster said, watching the scene through a hidden observation window. The timer only had 35 seconds left. “They better figure out a solution soon…”

“Hey mister Gamemastrr this world is an illusion you created, right?!” Tarkur yells to the gamemaster(@Mctoran)

Leadhead mumbles an order and within seconds his claw hand vanishes and in its place comes a giant axe
“If anyone has pain killers dump them in my rightmost tank!”
the hatch on his rightmost tank flips open as he starts carving into the wall skewering himself on the spikes
“The time for me has come. Let them survive” he mumbles to himself

Kad summons a giant wall of ice spikes aimed at an upwards angle at the spikes. They go almost up to the ceiling. He stumbles around, hoping they stall the wall’s advance. “Follow me up! I have an idea, but I don’t know if it’ll work.” He stumbles up the ice.