Arena Battle! (RP topic)

“You need an axeman?”
Leadhead scrambles up the ice snapping a few spikes off the wall

“Nope, I need you all at the top of this!”

OOC:2 more enemy posts
YOU HAVE ICE POWERS?!!(also OOC)

OOC: Yeah, remember he can take anyone’s powers.

OOC: does that include mask powers? or people that have used all of their power and need to recharge(i’m asking @Runa

OOC: He has to have recently seen them to use them.

OOC:oh, ok duely noted and DID ANYONE AT ALL RESCUE THE CONTROLLER OF ICE WHEN HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS, HMMMM…!!!

The timer had 10 seconds left. The spikes were only inches away from the warriors.

OOC:1 enemy turn come on
IC:" get me to safety please, quickly"

“Its all or nothing.” Tarkur says as he uses a disallow on the gamemasters ability to project/create the world their in. If this would work everyone would be floating in an empty void

Suddenly, the cage malfunctioned and fell apart. “B-but… there’s no way that the cage could’ve failed…” The gamemaster said in frustration and confusion. “-But don’t think that I didn’t prepare for this…”. Suddenly, the ground began to ■■■■■ and shake. A large, round hole opened around the warriors. it was the hole that the Gamemaster came out of every day. The warriors found themselves standing on an elevator platform. “Come and get me.” The gamemaster baited. The elevator began to go down into the hole. As the elevator descended deeper and deeper, it began getting darker and darker. The only light source was provided by a glowing red bulb. Suddenly, a figure jumped onto the platform. It was a large, muscular monster, with a hulking white body and large claws at the ends of both arms. The monster moved awkwardly, as if two beings were fighting for control of its body. The monster released an animalistic roar. Then, another voice was heard, a voice of suffering and agony. “Why, Gamemaster… I was good to you!” The monster turned around, revealing Eric’s head attached to its body. The Monster leaped high into the air, swiping his claws at Kad as he landed. (@Runa)

"AD MORTEN IMICUS!"Leadhead cries as his hands are replaced with flared muzzles connected to glass tubes with plasma crackling inside.
“Ego sum, deus meus, et seraphim…”
Bolts of plasma blast from him like lightning into the beast

The monster stumbled back, spasming and twitching from the shock. A wave of fury washed over his face. “You’re about to remember less then before you came here!” The monster shouted. He smashed his elbow into Leadhead, ramming him into the wall.

“ARRGH”
He continues blasting plasma at the monster until the glass tubes shatter.
“I’m going to introduce you to my sunken city” his voice sounds different as if someone was speaking through him
his hands are replaced yet again this time with a hammer and shield

The blade of Kad’s sword was coated in sharp ice. “Time to put him out of his misery.” He solemnly said.

“I don’t deserve this… I was just doing my job!” Eric said as he was blasted by Leadhead. The monster kneeled on the ground, weakened by his injuries. Suddenly, he began to mutate, his muscles and claws expanding.

@jayzor17
The monster then lunged at Kirodai, impaling her with his claws and lifting her off the ground. “NO!” Eric cried, horrified by what he had done. The monster tossed Kirodai aside like a piece of garbage.

He would actually find that Kirodai wasn’t present. He might even recall that she hadn’t been anywhere to be found throughout the whole battle. How odd.

@jayzor17
The monster looked around, confused. Where was Kirodai? He swore that he saw her. Anyways, without her around, the monster moved on to the second best option.

@Runa
He impaled Kad with his claws, lifting him off the ground. “NO!” Eric cried, horrified by what he had done. The monster tossed Kad aside like he was a piece of garbage.

As soon as it started to go through him, he teleported away. He stumbled, a large stab wound in his stomach. He temporarily seals it with ice. Frostbite’s better than death. He thinks as he gets up.

@controller_of_ice
@Tarkur
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
The monster turned his attention to the controller of ice. The monster grabbed Controller of ice by his legs and used his body as a weapon. He slammed controller of ice into Tarkur, Kad and Leadhead, pinning them against the wall.