Arena Battle! (RP topic)

Kad made ice jut out of the ground below him and his comrades, sending them flying upwards.In the air, ice formed a large around his sword, taller than him, and as sharp as a steel blade. He swings it down towards the monster. “Nice try!” He yells, obviously pained.

The sword sliced through the monster’s right shoulder. He roared in pain. In a blind rage, the monster began swiping at Leadhead, tearing parts of his armor off.

“Fully recgarged” the controller of ice says excitedly"oh you are in for a world of trouble"
The the controller of ice freezes the monster in place, enough time for leadhead to shatter it

Tarkur didn’t move at all but the controller of ice would’ve been burnt and electrocuted. Tarkur’s body tries to seal the gab in his body.

OOC: well i have some new insulated armor, yeah i had it lined with rubber after our match

@L.O.S.S-KAL
The monster began struggling, causing the ice around his body to start cracking. parts of him began breaking free from the ice.

The controller of ice says"for the love of, do i have to do everything myself?" the he impales the monster with 4 razor sharp barbed ice spikes

Tarkur sends a lightning strike on the monster. “Hey don’t take all the credit!” He said his strength had returned to him

10 mana left

“game on” the controller of ice says to tarkur

@controller_of_ice
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Tarkur
The Monster fought as hard as he could to stay up, but he finally succumbed to his injuries. He let out one final shriek before he dropped to his knees. “Thank…you…” Eric said with relief. The monster collapsed on the ground, dying instantly. The elevator finally reached the bottom. The warriors entered a white laboratory. Monstrous chimeras of various creatures were held in stasis tanks. It was hard to tell whether they were dead or alive. What was clear, however, was that the gamemaster was up to something big. One could only imagine the pain that these creatures went through during the gamemaster’s experiments.

“I thought the Izzit guild was all about mad science but this is truly mad science.” Tarkur comments as he investigates the room and the experiments.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Tarkur
@controller_of_ice
They came into a vast room, filled with medieval weapons. In the center of the room was a large stasis tank, which held a giant mutant creature encased in heavy armor. It had 4 arms, with wolverine claws at the end of each arm. A minigun was mounted on the creature’s left shoulder. This specimen was different from the other experiments in the lab. This was more than a specimen. While the chimeras seemed haphazardly thrown together quickly, This was obviously meant to be a work of art, a project that took a lot of work and care to create- A God among men. There was something about the creature that seemed familiar.
Very familiar. Suddenly, the same horrifying realization dawned on everyone…

The creature was Mark.

Kad saw this. “My word…” He said, shocked. “We need to find a way to kill these things without them coming out of their tanks. Like a kill-switch or something.” He starts looking around.

“ok, wow” the CoL says in amazement and horror
"while you get on that i’ll encase this thing in ice to hold it if it wakes up"the CoL says to Kad

@controller_of_ice
@Runa
@Tarkur
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Monopoly
That’s when everyone noticed the Gamemaster and Scrapper standing by Mark’s Tank. “I’m sure you probably have a lot of questions.” The gamemaster said, motioning to his experiments. Yes, I lied about Mark’s death. Truth be told, Mark was a weak, worthless being. However, I made something more. Utilizing the battle data that I collected from your fights, I have made Mark a warrior that is nearly impossible to kill. I have made him into a God, which I shall soon unleash upon this world!" The Gamemaster smashed his fist down on a button. The fluid in Mark’s tank began bubbling, and large bolts of electricity crackled throughout the room as it jolted through the tank. The fluid drained, and the tank opened, releasing a thick vapor into the air. Mark awoke, breaking free from the ice with ease. He squeezed his four fists as he looked around the room, disoriented and confused. Then, Mark saw Scrapper. A flood of violent and scary memories came back to him as he remembered Scrapper maiming him in the Arena. Mark Released a ferocious roar, beating on his chest like a gorilla. He grabbed scrapper and smashed him around the room like a ragdoll. Then, Mark violently beat scrapper into the ground, badly denting his armor in. He threw scrapper into the ceiling, knocking him unconscious as he hit the ground. Mark grabbed a large waraxe/warhammer, turning his attention to the rest of the warriors.

1 Like

“Oh, god. everyone get behind me, prepare to strike all at once.” the CoL says to the others motioning them to get back, then he forms 5 ice spikes one nailing to each of mark’s appendages and his minigun, displacing it from his shoulder

Mark broke free from the ice spikes. He used the hammer end of the warhammer-axe to smash into the controller of ice, sending him flying into the wall.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Mark began charging towards Leadhead like a bull.

IC:“oww”
OOC: i will be out for 1 more enemy post this is a means of controlling my powers besides from energy

“I’m leaving been nice meeting you all.” Tarkur says to them all as he opens a rift and disappears into the multiverse. When he had passed through the gate it closed in on itself

@Tarkur
OOC: Lol Tarkur just gave up

IC: Tarkur instead found himself teleporting right back to where he was before. “Oh please. Did you really think that I wasn’t prepared for your little teleporting trick?” the Gamemaster said smugly. “I have a barrier around here that prevents teleporting outside the arena. I can’t just let you cheat in my game like that… that goes for you too, Kad.” A look of twisted joy was on the his face. “You probably feel frustrated that you couldn’t break my game and escape, don’t you.” Suddenly, every exit from the room was sealed off. “NOBODY escapes until the game is over!”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Meanwhile, Mark crashed into Leadhead.

OOC: I need Tarkur around because he’s neccessary to the plot