Arena Battle! (RP topic)

@Mctoran OOC: Lol, yeah

IC: “Nope I was just tired of your B.llsh.t.” Tarkur responded as he entered the room again. “Anyhow why don’t you need some crazy monster too do your biding.” As he said it his body froze and became very cool he started muttering about someone or something.

@Tarkur
"My biding? Oh, no… Mark is more than just a minion. He is a supreme lifeform. If anything, you should be doing his biding. You of all people should know that it feels hurtful to only exist to do your creator’s biding. " the gamemaster said.

@L.O.S.S-KAL Mark began making swift work of Leadhead, shredding through his armor with his wolverine claws.

“No… no… no. no its not true!” Tarkur screams out. His condition got worse

@Tarkur
The Gamemaster knew that he had finally found Tarkur’s weakness. He continued to Prey on it. “What do even exist for? Doing your creator’s laundry?”

Scrapper got up, magma pouring from his body. His jaw was loose, and his wing-blades were snapped. He took a glance at Mark, then the others. He stood up and said, “Now, I know I betrayed you guys to work with those guys, but they betrayed me so now I’m back with you. Darn is this confusing. You know what, I’m just going to do whatever the heck I want!” And with that, he began shooting at Mark.

@Monopoly
The bullets bounced off mark with little resistance. He turned his attention away from Leadhead and began approaching scrapper. The runes on his warhammer-axe began glowing purple. The more bullets that hit Mark, the brighter the runes glowed.

@Tarkur
Meanwhile, The Gamemaster continued messing with Tarkur’s head. “Eric’s assassination attempt should have succeeded. After all, you’re probably better off dead than being alive without a purpose in life, with a creator that doesn’t even care about you!” He began to reach behind his back for something…

“Y…ou… do…n’t know squat about my creator!” Tarkur says as he tries to ■■■■■ his focus to happier thoughts.

@Tarkur The gamemaster knew that he only needed one more little push to make Tarkur lash out at him. He leaned in and whispered “Laundrey boy.

Tarkur stands there old memories flashing before his eyes both good and bad, “I belong to nobody.” He said to the gamemaster

@Tarkur
@Monopoly
@Runa
@controller_of_ice
@L.O.S.S-KAL
A smile crossed the gamemaster’s face. “Good, then you shouldn’t mind if I do THIS!” he pulled out a Tranquilizer gun, filled with the same substance used in Tarkur’s assassination attempt. The gamemaster began to shoot wildly at tarkur, not stopping until the last dart was fired. The darts released their substance into Tarkur, and ice began to consume him from the inside out. It spread wildly, crawling up Tarkur’s body fast. His flames were replaced with jagged ice spikes. “Any last words?” The gamemaster asked as Tarkur was almost completely frozen. Before he could respond, the ice spread over his mouth. “Oh well, I guess it’s too late for that. Goodbye, Tarkur.” And with that, Tarkur was transformed into a ghoulish ice statue. The runes on Mark’s warhammer-axe were now at their brightest, and mark smashed the weapon down onto the ground. A purple shockwave was released from the hammer, rattling the room and knocking everyone off balance. The shockwave shattered ice Tarkur, reducing him to little chunks of ice on the ground. The glass tanks containing the chimeras were also shattered, releasing them. The chimeras began scampering towards the warriors.
OOC: Okay, I know it looks bad, but Tarkur isn’t dead. He can come back, but it will take some time (maybe 10 posts from now) for him to revive himself. The other characters dont know that Tarkur isn’t dead.

1 Like

“no more running”
Leadhead’s shattered armour crumbles away revealing a hulking figure of twisting flesh. a speaker was located on his chest and where his eye port was there were four tightly clustered eyes broken syringes and sinewy claws protruded from in his left hand while his right stump had a multitude of red flailing tendrils that gathered up the remnants of his armour and formed a sort of flail.
“You…your kind are a blight, a curse that shall be cleansed my body is twisted and malformed through experiments I tried to forget and yet it is more sanctified that your black cluster of filth you call a soul. Face me false a master. face me instead of hiding behind your toys”
Leadhead swings and topples two of the beasts
“Coward”

1 Like

@controller_of_ice
Two chimeras began to scamper towards Mark. He grabbed one of them and ripped it in two with his bare hands. He then proceeded to grab the other chimera and throw it towards the controller of ice. The chimera began to maul CoL.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Leadhead had the Gamemaster at the word “Coward”. He jumped off his floating platform and threw off his Cape. The ends of his cane broke off, revealing a double bladed staff. "Game on " he said.

The writhing flail of flesh and iron shot towards the malevolent master

@L.O.S.S-KAL The gamemaster jumped out of the way, just barely missing the shot. He bashed his staff into leadhead’s fleshy knees, knocking him off his feet. “Not so useful without your armor, huh?” The gamemaster taunted.

The flesh writhed and began swallowing the staff.
“we who are bonded to duty are forbidden from death”
he picks himself up and swung again with more rage and power

Scrapper shot at the Gamemaster while fending off Mark with his sword.

@L.O.S.S-KAL The gamemaster struggled to free his staff, but to no avail, and Leadhead’s blow knocked him into a wall. He raised his robotic arm over his face to shield himself from scrapper’s bullets. “…You’re going to regret that…” the gamemaster said through gritted teeth.

@Monopoly Mark gained the upper hand and used the axe half of his warhammer-axe to slice through Scrapper’s right arm.

Lava spewed everywhere out of Scrapper’s wound, forming a tentacle which lashed out and melted part of a wall, as well has hitting Mark.

@Monopoly As Scrapper’s tentacles curled around Mark’s arm, the heat and fire traveled over his armor and was channeled into the warhammer-axe. Mark blasted a beam of fire from the warhammer-axe and it hit scrapper right in the face. He grabbed Scrapper by the throat and threw him across the room.
@Runa
Matk turned his attention to Kad, charging towards him with his warhammer-axe.

Most of scrappers armour came off, as well as his jaw, reducing him to a mess of tentacles, brandishing gun-barrels on the end of each, with two glowing eyes in the center.