Arena Battle! (RP topic)

Kad stood still. His sword was drawn, but he stood at ease.

@Runa Mark drop-kicked Kad with his large, armored legs.

Kad teleported behind him and stuck his sword out, ice shooting out like a large spike from the tip. “Nice try.” He starts backpedaling.

@Runa
The ice spike smashed against Mark’s armor. He absorbed the fragments of ice into his warhammer-axe and shot out a storm of ice bits towards Kad.

Some of Scrapper’s magma tentacles grasp on to Mark’s armour, while the others shoot wildly at him and block the ice from hitting Kad, melting it in the process.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Monopoly
@controller_of_ice
@Runa
Unable to separate the tentacles from his body, Mark began to spin around with scrapper’s tentacles still attached to his body. He spun faster and faster, until Scrapper wasn’t able to hold on anymore and his tentacles let go. Scrapper’s body crashed into Leadhead. The Gamemaster used this opportunity to escape, hiding away.

OOC: Maybe someone should try to reason with Mark. His original self could still be down there, somewhere…

“We need to put this poor thing out of its misery!” Kad yelled out as he readies his blade. He feels at his right forearm. If I do it, they’ll be gone. Maybe forever. He thinks. But if I don’t, we could die. While his face stayed stern, his eyes showed conflict.

the chimeras were a nuisance but the CoI crushed them with ease using huge ice boulders “too easy” he says triumphently

Tarkur was nothing but a mere flame and spark of lightning. Right now the elemental just hovered around doing nothing. He felt awful what had just happened to him he should have easily been able to stop the ice.

OOC: is the ice still there?
IC: “hey tarkur has the ice gone yet?”

Tarkur didn’t respond at first but then he said, “Its really not the ice that is my problem.”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
A small hand tugged on Leadhead’s arm. It was a little girl, with gray skin, glowing yellow eyes and a dirty, tattered dress. “Daddy? What is happening, daddy?! I’m scared…”

@controller_of_ice Mark made his way towards Controller of Ice. He picked up the fallen minigun and began shooting.

the CoI created a thick wall of ice to block the bullets, then he made an iron maiden made of ice around mark(look up iron maiden)

@controller_of_ice Mark effortlessly broke the ice iron maiden around him. He absorbed the ice into his warhammer-axe and shot it back at the Col in a small blizzard.

“you don’t think i can control this, too?” then he sends the blizzard back to mark
he then summons a giant ice sword and slams it down on marks head

@controller_of_ice The sword broke over Mark’s helmet.

OOC: like I said, maybe he should try to reason with mark. He might still be down there…

OOC:1/2 energy left, does he lose energy
IC:the CoI nails marks limbs to the wall and cuffs his hand in ice
“come on , there’s gotta be some part of you in there” he yells

@controller_of_ice
Instead of trying to break free from the ice cuffs (which he easily could have done), Mark just stood there, looking at the Col. His eyes changed somehow, transitioning from those of a monster to more human looking eyes. These were Mark’s real eyes. “Col?” he asked, confused. Suddenly, his monstrous instincts took over again, and mark broke free from the ice cuffs. He clocked the controller of ice right in the face. Mark then began to shred through his armor with his wolverine claws.

“yes, Yes it’s me mark fight him, fight his control”

@controller_of_ice
Mark’s eyes kept rapidly transitioning from monster eyes to his normal eyes, as if the two personalities were struggling for dominance over his body. “I… CAAAN’T!!” Mark lost control and swiped the Col across the room with his warhammer-axe.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
The little girl flickered and faded away, revealing her to be just another one of the Gamemaster’s cruel illusions. Before Leadhead could process what had happened, Mark came up from behind and impaled him through the center of the chest with his axe blade. Mark lifted leadhead off the ground with the axe and threw him across the room into the same spot where the controller of ice was.
@Monopoly
Mark Then grabbed scrapper by his tentacles, whipping him around like a lasso and tossing him into the same area with everyone else.
@Runa
Mark kicked Kad from behind when his guard was down. Kad was sent sailing through the air, crashing into the other warriors.
@Tarkur
Mark simply blew tarkur through the air, and he gently landed on the ground.

Mark finally had everyone cornered, prepared to kill them all. It was clear now that there was only one way to stop him: The warriors had to put aside their differences and work together by using all of their powers, abilities and weapons to defeat Mark!