Arena Battle! (RP topic)

Scrapper ignored him, still trying to stuff a leg of meat through his mouth grill.

Kad picked at his food, eating some, but not a lot.

1 Like

Leadhead began to fill the right most tank on his back with a blue viscous paste a foul slurping sound was made as it was funnelled through him

Mark turned to scrapper. “Don’t talk much, do you? Is there a reason for that? I mean, you probably wouldn’t be able to tell me if there was, but could you mine it out for me?” He asked.

Scrapper tried to ignore him again, he wasn’t really in the mood for questions.

Eventually, night had come and gone, and the new day had begun. The day of the second match. The warriors were called into the arena once again.

Kad strides in, hoping to be able to test these lightning powers some more.

The game master emerged, and the crowd cheered. “Helli everybody! Today marks the second day of Arena battle!” Said the gamemaster. “Today’s match is bound to be fun!” The gamemaster turned to Scrapper. “Today is your lucky day! I know that you’ve been eager to be in a match, and you will be getting your wish.” The gamemaster pulled out a slip of paper. “-And you’ll be going up against: Leadhead! Fighters, get ready!”

@Monopoly
@L.O.S.S-KAL

OOC: well then i’m gonna up my melee abilities then, ok my ice sword is as cold as absolute zero if it touches you it insta freezes this is not an ability it can be recharged but that is an ability, my razor shield can bounce around and return to me(kinda like capten america’s shield)
IC: the controller of ice doesn’t witness the match, but rather training using melee and his razor shield

OOC: Adding stuff without the GM’s approval tends to be a no-no. Perhaps you could think of strategies to get around Tarkur’s abilities rather than blindly giving your character more power?

IC: Kirodai watches the arena, chin plopped on her hands.

Kad sits beside her. “Shame we didn’t get to finish our match.” He says.

“What, you wanted to copy my power?” she asks bluntly.

OOC: i’m not really adding anything to the ice sword since i didn’t really specify the temperature it would be likely that the sword would be colder than regular ice because if not why make an ice sword, ice is brittle, as for the shield would it really be too much to make it bounce
the gamemaster didn’t even answer my first question what are the odds he’d answer this one

“I never said that.” He says. “And what makes you think I can do that? All you’ve seen me do is shoot lightning and teleport.” He pauses for a second. “What can you even do? It looked like you could create and disperse constructs at will, and even control the pliability of the things you create. Am I right?”

“We could trade,” she suggests, one eyebrow raised. Dang, he didn’t take the bait.

“Even if I did, I wouldn’t know how. I still need to practice my own powers. Couldn’t well do it at home.” He chuckles.

“Trade information, silly,” she says with a goofy grin. “I don’t want your power. That definitely isn’t stealing other powers.”

He chuckles. “Ah. Even still, it’s much more fun to watch them in action, don’t you think?” He asks.

“I guess I’ll just have to see what you use next. Maybe it’ll be this?” Kirodai raises her hand, a geometrically hewn crystal forming even as she closes her fingers around it.

“Unless lightning can do that, I don’t think I can.” He says, smiling. I don’t know how, but she knows something. He thinks to himself. She might ruin the surprise. I’ll have to keep an eye on her.