Ares the weapon splitter

Ares splits into a selection of five weapons two pairs which are meant to be duel wield. There are two combinations of robot modes. The ones with gold pieces are called impact shotguns. The ones that look like shovels are high tech diggers and the main body becomes a sonic rocket launcher. The main one is the one with the impact shotguns as arms and the high tech diggers as legs. His digger mode is the one with the high tech diggers as arms. Also I kinda needed it to stay bare bone pieces because the transformation might not work. Also you can obviously mismatch the arms and legs.

Updates version:

Updates: actual hands and feet.
Better looking build
Longer legs
No translucent pieces that throw the color off

8 Likes

I really have no idea what I’m looking at here. The way you ordered the pictures seems to imply that you’re trying to show something, going back and forth between parts of the build and what seems to be the completed model, but without any text I’m lost. You might be showing off parts of the build on their own, or the title makes me think that maybe you’re trying to demonstrate some sort of function. I really have no way to tell.

That being said, the model itself is pretty lackluster. It seems like you might have a cool idea here (modular weapons-arms, if I’m interpreting this correctly), but the execution is all off. The combination of the rainbow of colors and the exposed bone pieces really makes it feel unfinished.

jesp: this is just trash!

From what I can tell, this guy’s limbs can transform. Good idea, but the execution is off. The colours just don’t work with each other, and the transformations are just simply folding up the limbs. The exposed bones and massive feet make the model look rushed and unfinished.

This is obviously just a first build I will make updates soon. Many updates. Here are the updates if you I haven’t gotten notified about the update

1 Like