Art of a dead meme of varing quality

So a long long time ago in North carolina an idiot named nick made a drawing based off of the legend known as Robbie Rotten. Known for his Number 1 smash hit “We Are Number One” and his Number 2 single “You Are A Pirate” both of which became memes.

So, when they were fresh, i made this image:

And it made me want to barf.

God this is awful. The buttons are varying in size, the lines are horrible, the poprtions are awful, the eyes…well look at them. It’s just a peice of crap.

I found this while cleaning out my DA for a seventh time, and thought “I can do better.”

So i did:

While not Jim Lee quality, I do think it is much better than the alien thing we looked at above. What do you think?

17 Likes

It’s okay but really though “dead meme” you know he’s dieing of cancer right now

2 Likes

it’s funny, he definitely will go down in history

as an actually pretty good meme (until some idiots latched it)

2 Likes

Yes, I’m aware of his condition, but I mean dead meme in that I don’t see many still make reference the meme anymore. You know, like Haramabe or Hail Solek.

1 Like

Yes yes I was making a little bit of a quip

Also hail solek

The meme isnt dead so long as people like Grandday are keeping it going.
I love the pictures and anything that has anything to do with Robbie Rotten.
Its rathee unfortunate about his condition but based on the videos that are popping up on facebook he seems to be making the most of it which makes me extremely happy.
He will certainly go down in history and will always be my number one.

2 Likes

It’s grandayy, and the lowercase is on purpose.